Baby Mama

2 days later

Mylana POV

I now live with quinn and nae moved in also. Her mom wasn't to happy with it but whatever.

We are all in the car on the way to the mall.

When we got there I wanted to go in footlocker. I got 6 pair of shoes 3 pair of concords and 2 pair if Kd's then a pair of White Forces.

Nae got the same we always get matching stuff. We were walking out the store when a girl about my height and size pretty red-bone walked up with a little boy.

Her: Quentin I don't mean to disturb y'all but I just wanted you to meet your son but you can call me later to meet him I see your on a date have a nice day.

MY HEART STOPPED

Quinn just nodded. And grabbed my hand I snatched it as I felt a warm tear fall. Nae grabbed my hand we went back to the car.

Quentin POV

Damn SHIT FUUUCCCKKK. I haven't seen that girl since she ran off a couple years back. She was my first everything. THEN I FOUND OUT THAT BITCH WAS CRAZY. She may seen nice.

Jay: YO THAT WAS ASHLEY CRAZY ASS. and you can't deny that Lil boy yo he looks just like you.

Quinn: ik man

We head to the car. When we get in the girls are in the backseat and it hurt me because it reminded me of when they were raped.

Quinn: babe can you plzz get back up here

She didn't say anything she just got in the front seat and looked out the window I grabbed her hand expecting her to snatch it. But she didn't she just rested her head on the window and closed her eyes.

Mylana POV

I'm not mad because he didnt know I'm just sad because I wanted to be have his first child. He will never understand how I feel.

When we pulled up to the house I didn't get out so quinn came and picked me up and took me in the house upstairs to our room.

Him: babe I didn't know please don't be mad at me.

Me: I'm not I'm just upset that I can't have your first child.

Him: babe its fine don't worry you gonna have my 12 kids

I looked at him crazy then he kissed my tears and layed me back on the bed and crawled on top of me he started sucking on my neck then he ripped off my shirt and bra next thing you know I was completley naked. He went down and began flicking his tounge around my other set of lips then spelling his name inside of me with his tounge I was trying not to scream but he gripped my thigh LET THAT SHIT OUT the warmth and vibration from his voice sent chills down my body F-fuuuucck I screamed as he inserted his tounge in and out of me. My legs started to tremble and shake.

He came up and kissed me letting me taste myself. As he positioned himself at my entrance fear took over my body he must've noticed because he whispered in my hear "ill take it slow" he passionatley kissed me and as he entered me I screamed into his mouth. As we made sweet love pain left as pleasure took over

Deeper I screamed he smirked ass he went deeper and thrusted harder.

Fuuuckkk fuck fuck I screamed about to cum.

"Bend that ass over he said"

He entered me again grabbing my hair hitting me from the back hard as he could.

Ahhhhh fuuuck!! I screamed

" what's my name" he said

"Qu-Quinn" I said

" nope" he said fucking me harder

I didn't say anything.He smacked my ass.

"What I tell you about holding that shit in Mylana Monroe" he yelled sternly

Fuuuck daddy I screamed.

I flipped us over and got on top and rode. He grabbed my hips pushing me all the way down feeling all of him.

Fuuuck he groaned holding his head back. As I felt warm liquid shoot into me. I fell over beside him.

Babe let's take a shower and no funny business I'm sore I said.

I'll try he said picking me up smirking.

We got in and I began cleaning myself then I feel myself being lifted up and quinn shoved himself into me.

" mmmmm ahh Quinn" I said trying to catch my breath

"Yes" he said going deeper

ahhhhhh babe I feel you in my stomach.

He released inside of me again and put me down we bathed and got out

We got in bed

"We are going to school tommorow" he said

"Okay love you goodnight" I say as I crawl on top of him and lay my head in the crook of his neck .

I love you to night babe.