Turned Into a kid pt.2

Start from the beginning

 "My name's Kirishima Eijiro, and the grump was Bakugo Katsuki." The student introduced, taking Kaminari's small hand in his own. The blonde was a little on the petite side, Kirishima obsorved. 

 "Okay little bud, me and Bakubro are going to be the ones watching over you." The little kid giggled quietly at the nickname. "Do you want to answer a few questions for us?" Kaminari nodded some more, when suddenly a sandwich was placed on his lap. Kaminari squeaked in surprise, blushing at his reaction.

Bakugo sat on the other side, hiking his feet up to the table. "T-that's not polite Mr.Bakugo." Kaminari shyly pointed out, earning a huffed laugh from Katsuki. "Just eat you little shit."

 Kaminari flinched back at the name calling, suddenly becoming quiet and nibbling at the bread. Kirishima didn't like seeing his friend like this, he was an incredibly sweet boy, but he wasn't the Kaminari they knew. 

The door shot open, Yamada bouncing through, Aizawa following blankly. Kaminari flinched at the noise, quickly placing the food down like he had been caught committing a crime. 

The two teachers stood by the table, both outwardly staring at little Denki, who squirmed under their gaze. "Sirs, I-im sorry I won't do it again." He never met their eyes, his American accent seeped through in fear. 

 Present Mic relaxed his features, slowly putting a hand on Kaminari's chin to lift it up to face him. Denki braced for a slap that never came. "Its okay little listener, do you want some more comfortable clothes? We got them just for you." This was the quietest the students ever heard it.

 Kaminari's eyes widened in childish surprise "f-for me?" 

 Yamada nodded "do you want to come with me so I can explain everything that's happening and get you into the clothes?" 

 Kaminari looked down at his oversized hoodie then back up at the adult, most likely wondering if he could trust him. Kaminari finally hopped off the chair, the blonde hero led him to the huge  resrooms. When they were out of earshot, Bakugo gritted his teeth, glaring at the floor. Kirishima had a similar reaction.

 Aizawa sighed, running his hands through his hair in an exhausted manner. "Its not your fault, he probably just wasn't ready to tell you about his... Situation." 

 " Can you tell us about Kami? " Kirishima looked up to his teacher.

 Aizawa pulled Kaminari's files out to read. "He lived in America for the first five years of his life, which means he's a native English speaker." That made sense, it explained why he was struggling with some simple words. Aizawa eyed them carefully before continuing. " Kaminari's quirk manifested in the wrong place and the wrong time. His family was killed on a pool day due to his electricity. " 

Kirishima sniffled, Bakugo looked ahead in a dull shock. How the hell- why the hell was he still happy.

 "He was sent to his Aunt and Uncles house who... Weren't happy with Kaminari. They abused him for a year before they were deemed unfit and he was sent to Foster Care." Aizawa concluded, closing the file with unnecessary force. 

 There was a pregnant pause before Bakugo broke it. "Where the fuck is he now?"

 " Still in the system. "

Bakugo clenched his fist, Kirishima struggled to hide his own anger.

 "Hey guys, we're back!" Yamada drug little Kaminari being him, who tripped over his pikachu onsie. He observed his outfit, feeling the material in curiosity. Kaminari got back onto the chair, looking back to Yamada for permission to eat. The hero nodded, giving a thumbs up. 

"T-thank you Mr.Bakugo" he said once he finnished the food off. 

The ash blonde ruffled Kaminari's hair slowly so he wouldn't get scared off. "No problem twerp, you don't gotta call me Mr. Though." 

" Oh I have an idea" Eijiro bent down to Denki's eye level. "I know your not used to Japanese fully yet, how about you call us by our nicknames." He said slowly, letting the kid translate it in his mind. "You can call Bakugo Kat, and you can call me Ei. " 

Denki smiled, nodding. 

"So he knows that he's in the future, but dosen't remember anything. I told him he's safe and he could trust us. Bakugo and Kirishima are going to be watching him for the week when we cant. " Present Mic said as Bakugo put down another sandwich in front of Kaminari, who squeaked another small thank you before eating. 

"Hold on I'm not fuckin' baby sitting-" 

Kaminari looked up at Bakugo with wide eyes, tilting his head. 

"Tch, fine."

Kirishima chuckled at the sight of Bakugo fuming as Kaminari wrapped his arms around his leg. "Awwwe, Bakubro he likes you." 

"Fuck off."