~ One More Time ~

(I was gonna rewrite TWT "one more time" but there's obviously not enough time. I started writing this before I saw the movie. I decided to publish it as a one shot! It's not done, but whatever.)

As you descend deeper in to the ocean, you'll find yourself in the middle of a huge underwater rave?

Why, you may ask?

The techno trolls.

A group of upbeat, energetic, and insanely peppy tribe of trolls that have raves going on 24/7. You'll never not find them in the middle of a celebration led by their king and deejay, King Trollex.

Trollex was a deep blue skinned male with a slim body and long tail the faded into a slight ombré of a blue and purple. His arms had rainbow stripes wrapped around them. His green hair was centered on his head with purple beads. There was a pink heart on the center of his chest.

He swam towards his deejay set and put on his purple headphones and set down a green fish button on it.

He started playing the music's instrumental, building up some suspense for the beat drop. "Wait for it!"

The green button waved it's legs around and squealed in excitement, "Come on!" It's voice was auto tuned.

"Wait for it!" Trollex flashed a small grin and floated upwards, watching the crowd of multicolored trolls.

The line of trolls was all color coded, as ordered by Trollex's parents. They were very OCD about every small detail.

"Yeah!" The beat drop button couldn't wait any longer.

"Wait for it!"

"Just do it already!" A pink techno troll with purple hair clenched her fists, dying of hype.

"Come on, man! Hit me!" The button shouted eagerly.

Trollex dimmed all the lights and started flashing lasers, raising his arm up.

Two fish went by his side and glew different colors.

"One, two, three, four!" Finally, the techno king slammed his hand down on the button, causing the beat to drop and all the happy techno trolls to be forced away from the party's center.

"One more time
Celebrate and dance so free
Music's got me feeling so free!"

It was only a matter of seconds after the exciting beat drop before Trollex had the pink techno troll throwing herself before him.

"Hey, Mermaid! What's going on?" Trollex's eyes widened, as he rushed over to grab a mop, "Nauseous baby?"

The green techno baby Trollex was talking about was happily dancing still with his family.

Mermaid shook her head quickly. "No! I-"

"Are you running from my parents again? I told you to stay in line." Trollex crossed his arms over his chest.

"No! There's something coming!" Mermaid swam behind him, pushing towards where she found the threat.

Trollex quickly grabbed his button buddy, then followed after Mermaid.

"King Trollex! What's that?" A green techno troll pointed at the gray figure in the distance.

"I don't know, Marina." Trollex looked at his tribe with a gentle smile, then slowly made his towards the threat, "Everyone stay back."

"I'm coming!" Techno Beat Drop rammed into Trollex's side and grinned at him.

"Thanks, buddy." Trollex took a deep breath and confidentially floated towards the nearing figure.

It revealed itself to be a massive fleet of submarines, heading right for the underwater city.

Trying to appear tough, Trollex held his breath to seem thinner, and flexed his arms behind his back. "Who are you?"

Someone stepped to the front, a female troll with mauve colored skin, her left ear was torn and she had several ear piercings. She had a red mohawk, very dark eyeshadow, a torn white tank top, a black belt with a silver skull on it, and black webbed leggings (I think that's what they're called?). She carried a guitar with her.

Beside her, another purple troll with a black hat that covered his eyes, black hair, a white vest, and black pants, jumped up, "Is this Y..tic..on..hc..et?"

"Riff, you're reading it backwards." The female troll pushed him away from her, "This is Techno City, correct?"

The techno trolls slowly nodded their heads, terrified.

"Good." She clasped her hands together and smirked, then introduced herself. "I'm Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls."

Trollex glanced at Techno Beat, hoping the button would know who she was, which he didn't. He shrugged and looked back at Barb. "I've never heard of you."

"Really?" Barb scoffed and wheeled an old man in a wheelchair out, "Does this ring any bells?"

The old man looked like a happy grandpa; frizzed black and white hair, red eyes, and the same purple skin.

The techno trolls glanced at each other and murmured in confusion.

Trollex shook his head, "Nope."

Barb rolled her eyes and held her guitar up, ready to play it. "I'm here because I'm gonna need your string, bro."

"Our string?" Trollex stared at the blue string hanging off techno heat's head.

(And that's literally it.)