Kazemon and Buzzlamon Kick It!

Start from the beginning

You smiled in satisfaction before you flipped down after them, landing inside a little village.

The flower-like Digimon had invited you all to eat soup.

"How thoughtful of you to invite us for lunch," said Zoe.

"Yeah! Thank you!" You said to them.

"We're glad you like it," said the Digimon. They then put golden pears in their heads and started singing. It was so annoying you wanted to punch each of them or yell but you didn't want to be rude. After the song one Floramon drooled into the soup from its nose.

"Drink up," it said.

"I don't think so," you said.

You then went outside a bit. You went to go and sniff the flowers.

"Careful Y/N! those are Chewomon. They are Digimon that will chew you up and will never spit you back out," said Bokomon. You stood and got a good look at the flower. It growled at you and showed its fangs.

"Ohhh shut up!" You said and then slap the flower making it cry and turn back into a normal flower. You went back to the others and then heard a Floramon say something sad about how no people come to the village and visit.

"Oh you poor baby," you said to it.

"Why don't you make this place pretty! Plant new flowers," you said. The thought of the beautiful flowers then caused you to daydream a bit...

DAYDREAM:

You were in a dark void alone until you heard a voice...

"Y/N..." a voice said. You look around.

"Who said that?" You asked. You then feel two hands cover your eyes.

"Who is this," you asked. The two hands are then taken off your eyes and you turn back to see it was Koji...he was smiling!

"Koji..." you said.

"Y/N...i kept this secret long enough!" Koji said.

"What?!" you asked confused.

"We've been best friends for years Y/N...we've been distant after those years. And during those years I've been so cold to you! But I couldn't stop thinking about you!" Koji said.

"Koji?!" You asked amazed at his words.

"Shhh... Y/N I've been meaning to ask you this..." Koji said. He then presented you with a bouquet of roses.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

"Yes!" You yelled. You grab the flowers and toss them aside. You then reach in for your f/c hairbow and let your hair fall.

You both then kiss...

END OF DAYDREAM:

It was not long before you realized that you were kissing a tree...

You quickly pull away in shock at your actions. You quickly turned back to see everyone sweatdropping and then you sweatdrop.

"Okay, I'm a bit of a tree hugger but yall don't have stare," you yell.

"O..k...Hey Y/N will you and J.P. dig in the ground and plant?" said Zoe.

"And why would I want to do that? I just got my nails done," you said showing her your bumblebee design nail polish.

"Wow, you did them?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah," you said.

"I still really need your help though! Please Y/N? Please?" Zoe pleaded.