15

Please read the note at the end.

After the plane landed and we got the hotel rooms in the resort we had decided who roomed with who.

"DIBS ON SKYE!" Sydney yelled.

I gave her a look that meant let me be with more boyfriend and let us sin please.

And her look back said gotcha bitch. Sometimes she was a royal pain in the ass.

We all brought our suitcases into our rooms, "I hate you." I told Sydney.

"Why? I did nothing." She looked at me and smiled like she was completely innocent.

"I wanted a room with Mattia."

"Oh no! Really? I'm so sorry." Sarcasm laced her words and the she laughed at me.

I frowned.

There was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to see Wells and Mattia. Wells pushes me out of the way and Mattia picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I scream and hit his back but he just laughs at me and throws me onto one of the beds.

"We're in Disneyland bitches!" Wells yells.

Haha that rhymed.

We all scream and jump on the beds in excitement until we calm down.

"Anyways. I'm hungry so can we order like some room service or something?" My stomach makes a noise right as I say that and I giggle.

Sydney picks up the phone and orders us all some food and we turn on the TV while we wait for the food.

Mattia and I cuddle together on my bed while Wells and Sydney lay on the same bed together. Not cuddling cause they both know I'd cut them.

Someone knocks on the door and Sydney gets up and gets the food.

After we eat I end up falling asleep in Mattia's arms.

By the time it's morning Mattia and Wells have gone back to their room and Sydney is jumping on my bed to wake me up.

I look over at the clock on the nightstand to see that it's only 6:12 in the morning.

"What the fuck dude!" I yell at her.

"Get up! We have to get ready!"

I groan and roll over in my bed. But because or where I was laying I end up falling off of the bed. I sigh and stand up.

I pull on some light wash high waisted shorts and a loose blue crop top. We quickly do our hair and makeup and then rush to the boys rooms and knock on the door.

Mattia answers it and pulls us inside.

"I've been ready for a while but Wells is taking forever." He tells us.

I hold up and finger, "Where is he?"

Mattia points to the bathroom.

I open the door and yell at Wells in Korean. Yes we're half Korean. Yes we know Korean. Our mom taught us before we got removed from our old house.

"What'd you say to him?" Sydney asks as I walk back out the bathroom.

"I told him that if he didn't hurry up I'd cut his already shrimp sized dick off." I sit down on the bed next to Mattia.

"That was a little aggressive." Mattia told me.

Wells walks out of the bathroom. "Ok, let's go." He tells us.

"It worked though didn't it?"

We all stand up and leave the room.

When we get in the elevator I notice two girls start to film us. I look over at them and wave.

"Hey guys." I say to them and smile.

They say hi back and wave.

The elevator doors open to the lobby and we get out and start walking to Disneyland.

A/n
It's boring cause it's a filler chapter.

Also the book is gonna end soon.

But I need y'all advice.

Do you want to be mad at the ending or happy mad? Please comment and let me know because I have two ending in mind.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

-Eve