The scores were expected, she had studied hard and she was determined to get top marks. She had promised Hermione competition for the Head Girl position after all. She had also received her book list for the next year along with Gryffindor Quidditch Team Captain badge. She would wear that with honor. 

Sadly, she hadn’t seen Hermione all summer. She was in France with Cedric. As soon as the school year starts he is going to begin his Auror training. Sirius and Tonks were scaring him the entire time he had been at Grimmauld Place, telling him a bunch of horror stories from their training days.

Harri figured that a bunch of them were lies, but she wasn’t going to tell Cedric that, she liked watching him squirm, as did both the twins.

Harri chuckled at the thought of the twins. They were running their shop at Diagon Alley with ease. They had been making a large profit since Hogwarts let out. The two were born businessmen, even Molly Weasley admitted it after she saw their shop. She still had yet to accept Harri as her son’s girlfriend, but she didn’t yell at them whenever they were in the same room. So, Harri figured that it was progress.

Harri had visited George six times at his shop over the summer, he was busy and she knew better than to bother him while he was working. She saw him frequently over the weekends since Draco was helping with potion productions.

That left Harri where she was now. She put her scores down and sighed, standing up from the chair and moving towards the mirror on the other side of her room, passing her open door. Today was a very important day, not for her, but for her family. 

Harri was dressed in a form fitting, mint green dress, various pieces of jewelry scattered on her person, including her basilisk fang necklace. She brushed a piece of long black hair from her face and flicked it behind her head. Her hair had magically decided to grow back on her sixteenth birthday, when she had come into her Veela inheritance. It now reached her mid back and laid flat, much to her delight. She decided that today she was going to leave it down, it was a special occasion after all.

Something caught her eye on the other side of the room. Harri looked in the corner of the room and glared at a pair of heels that were laying innocently on the floor. She did not want to put those on, there was a very good chance that she would fall and would make a complete fool of herself.

“You know, if you glared any harder, the poor shoes will ignite,” a male voice said from her open door. 

Harri knew who it was and before she had the chance to turn around she was enveloped by two strong arms from behind. He kissed the top of her head and she turned around to kiss him properly. They broke apart briefly, “You look lovely by the way,” he told her resting his forehead on hers. She backed away from him with a teasing smile and looked him over. He was in a black suite and tie and she nodded in approval.

“Well, I’d have to look nice for Tonks and Remus’ wedding. Tonks would kill me if I didn’t,” Harri replied going over to the other side of the room and picking up her shoes.

She turned around and saw that George was looking at her OWL scores. “Enjoying the parchment?” she asked with a raised eyebrow. He grinned.

“I never realized that you wanted to be so smart! These are Head Girl worthy grades!” he told her and she pushed him playfully.

“I told Hermione that I would fight for the Head Girl position,” she replied taking the grades out of his hand and putting them in the top drawer of her desk. There was a small duffle bag next to her bed with her vault key, a change of clothes and a few hygiene products inside. 

“All packed?” he asked and she nodded. Harri wasn’t going to be staying at Grimmauld Place for the after party. She knew her family and she knew that they could get a little loud when they were drunk... So, to avoid the issue entirely, George offered her the spare bedroom at his and Fred’s flat for the night.