Kumamon Baby Light My Fire!

Start from the beginning

"C'mon Y/N it wont be that bad," said Takuya taking your hand before he started walking.

You sighed and walked with the group.

"So what made you change your mind?" Takuya asked.

"Well I had nothing back there and I wanted to get to know you guys," J.P. said blushing.

"Yeah get to know Zoe and Y/N!" Takuya said laughing.

"That isn't what I meant" J.P. cried.

"Oh cut it out Takuya I think it's sweet! I just wish Koji thought that way about me," you said.

"You mean that guy in the bandana? He's so cold!" said J.P.

"He might be but hes really sweet if you get to know him! hes my best friend!" You said.

...

...

...

Later on at night you saw that the tracks have ended so we ran down the pavement and saw marking of a women with wings and markings themselves.

"What is that?" You asked.

"Kinda pretty!" Said Zoe.

"Yes! But these are markings of the 11 Legendary Warriors," said Bokomon.

Bokomon then explained the story of the 11 warriors.

"I know that mark," said Tommy pointing at a familiar mark.

"That's the mark Takuya had when he spirit evolved into Agunimon," said Zoe.

"Yeah...and the one right there is the one Koji had when he spirit evolved into Lobomon," you said.

"I hope my digimon is cute!" Zoe said happily.

"Forget cuteness all I want is one that can kick some ass!" You say as you do a fake little karate kick in the air.

"I hope mine is scary," said Tommy.

You all turned around and saw fire candel creatures.

"Humans you will not get away with stealing the artifacts," said the candle.

"Hold on! These humans have come to save the digital world! This human boy has transformed into Agunimon," said Bokomon.

The candles huddled and talked about what to do.

"Please forgive us! So which of you transformed into the legendary warriors?" Candelmon asked.

Bokomon pointed at Takuya. "I bid you all welcome! Please be our guest!" said Candelmon.

You all followed and saw a bunch of candles dancing around in a fire circle.

"Looks like a giant birthday party," said Takuya.

"Except the parties in my mansion are bigger," you said.

"Oh yeah, that was a fun party," Takyua laughed.

"You drove my golf cart into my swimming pool!" You cried in disbelief.

Takuya sweatdropped. "Oh cmon N/N, It was an accident!"

"My aunt and uncle forced me to get it out by myself! And you didn't bother to help!" You said rolling your eyes.

"Ugh! I said sorry! geez!" Takuya said.

Suddenly the Candlemon threw fire which created a green smoke.

"I can't keep my eyes open," Zoe cried.