"What happened?"

"Oh no, Pancake looks pissed."

A few snickers erupted from the Lost Boys as I stumbled into the camp lead by Peter. He clearly wasn't handling this well.

"Boys, it's punishment time for Amber," his eyes had a gleam of naughtiness in them. I knew that whatever he had in store for me was far worse than anything that I can conjure up myself.

Felix lankily walked over to him, "what do you have in mind, Pan?"

He smirked, "I'll give our Lost Girl two options," he said.

"One, play rounds of Crossbow Practice with the Boys, or..." His voice drifted and lowered so that it came to a whisper, "two, give me my satisfaction in bed later on tonight." I saw a seductive grin spreading on his face. Reluctantly, I stared him straight in the eye and replied, "bring on option One."

~~Peter's POV~~

She had no idea what she was getting herself into. The Lost Boys hooted and whooped as she took her place in the middle of the camp. Her expression placed a familiar set of determination. I liked it.

"Weasel! Come out here," I called.

From the group of Lost Boys emerged a tall and skinny red-head. He had a look of smugness written on his face.

Amber stuttered, "d-does Weasel have good aim?"

"Doesn't matter," I stated, "you're the one who will be doing the shooting."

As if on cue, Weasel set an apple fair on his head. His egotistic look never left his face; even when I coated the tip of the arrows in Neverland's most dangerous plant sap. Amber peaked over my shoulder, "what's that?" she asked.

"Dreamshade," I replied, "it's a nasty poison."

"Then why are you putting it on the arrows?"

I shrugged, "motivation not to miss."

Her nervous frown said it all, but she then quickly recovered it to a determined smirk. "Considering what option Two was, I'd take this challenge anyday." I chuckled to myself and tossed her a crossbow. She caught it and admired the fine craft-man ship of it.

"You can keep it if you hit the apple," I decided and handed her the first poison-tipped arrow.

The fun was just about to begin.

~~Amber's POV~~

I aimed the silver-casted crossbow towards Weasel's head. All he gave me in return was a slight grin, and a wink. Focus, focus, focus....

"Are you scared, sweetheart?" Peter taunted as he circled me. My grip tightened as I leveled my aim.

"No, just gathering my courage."

I took a breath and noticed Peter standing to the side. His emerald eyes were watching my every move but they finally drifted up towards my face. Our gazes locked as I pulled the trigger.

I didn't see where the arrow landed because I kept my eye on Pan's, but hooting erupted from the Lost Boys so I just assumed that I didn't miss. My eyes quickly shifted towards Weasel, who was still alive (thank god). Above him was the apple, pinned to the tree by my arrow.

"Impressive," Peter nodded, "but let's see how well you do blind-folded."

Before I could process what he said, two strong boys held me in place as a dark piece of fabric slipped over my eyes. I fumbled to correctly place my fingers on the trigger of the crossbow, but when I finally did, I let out an uneasy sigh.

This was impossible. Weasel was going to be lucky if I don't miss, and plus I would never forgive myself if I did. I couldn't aim if I couldn't see.

But then I thought of it... Magic.

Think Amber, think...

I concentrated my thoughts on what I imagined the world to look like around me. I pretended as if my blind fold didn't stop me from seeing what's really around me. As if on cue, a spark lit in my eyes. Slowly I could make out little details through the fabric.

I let a smile spread onto my face as I positioned my crossbow. "A hunter never misses her target," I quoted from my father who was long gone.

Within an instant, I had yet another apple pinned up onto the tree. Weasel was on the forest floor hyperventilating at his near-death experience with a partially blind girl with a crossbow.

Cheers echoed through the jungle as I slipped my blind-fold off. My eyes quickly fell on Peter who I could tell, was impressed. He came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I still wish you had chosen option Two." He smirked as I punched him in the arm.

"I would never do that, Pancake, and you know it."

Peter gave me his signature smirk and backed up to whistle at the Lost Boys. "Tonight, we celebrate Amber. This is the day she becomes one of us, we will give her a party she will never forget. Am I right, Boys!"

They shouted and cheered in response. Even Weasel stood up and applauded me.

"Well then," Peter said as he raised a pan flute to his lips, "let's get started."