Chapter 8 : Roble Holy Kingdom ( 1 )

Start from the beginning

To successfully prevent a rift between the north and the south, the Holy Queen has chosen to ignore baseless allegations made by the southern nobles.

Even so, actually it was only those ideals that Calca wanted to realize. There is nothing else.

Hearing her brother's words, Calca smiled.

"Thank you, Onii-sama."

Calca doesn't know what else to say to her brother, Caspond is a very good brother in Calca's eyes, they are both very close to each other.

Among her other brothers, only Caspond was always on her side. Caspond who is the eldest son of the previous king should be entitled to the Holy King's throne. However, seeing his noble sister's ideals, he was willing to sacrifice his position and prefer to support Calca from behind.

Suddenly Caspond said something.

"But Calca ... I think you should immediately find a man who deserves to be your husband ..."

Hearing that, Calca tensed and stopped moving her fork. While Caspond continued to say.

"Well you know I can't protect you all the time, there are times when I won't be by your side, so you know what I mean ..."

Calca who heard Caspond's words said with a sigh.

"* sigh * It's not that I don't want to have a husband, other than that I also don't want to bother you continuously ... it's just not easy to find a suitable and ideal man for me."

As Calca said, it's not that she doesn't want to have husband, even she yearns for love and it frustrates her that she had yet to find a worthy man as her husband. Even because she doesn't get married, there was a crazy rumor that she was in a relationship with the Custodio Sisters.

Caspond seemed to think before returning.
"Hmm ... what about that man?"

" That man? "

"Yeah, that guy named Jircniv? Isn't he worthy of being your husband ...? Besides, if you get married, Roble Holy Kingdom and Baharuth Empire might be able to make a special cooperative relationship that will benefit both parties."

What Caspond said was a fact. Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix was the ruler of the Baharuth Empire, dubbed the Bloody Emperor.

Hearing her brother's words, Calca looked thoughtful.

"That man ... you must admit that he is indeed a handsome, intelligent, and powerful person. A great man and an extraordinary leader, any woman will definitely fall in love with him."

"Now then ..." Caspond put on a bright face, before he was cut by Calca.

"But ... somehow I don't like that man, well this is a personal reason but a man like him definitely won't be satisfied with only having one woman as his partner, and I don't want the love of my husband to be shared with other women ... sounds selfish indeed, but my feelings cannot accept that. "

Caspond nodded at Calca's words. Indeed, Jircniv is a great and extraordinary man, but he is also a very ambitious person and will do everything he can to achieve his goals.

'Now that I think about it, why would I suggest a bastard like him to be my sister's husband ... after meeting him once, even I doubt he has a love in his heart ...'

Calca then spoke again.

"Besides, it seems like that guy hates me for some reason ... so I guess marrying him is a bad choice. I'm sorry Onii-sama."

"What are you apologizing for, I was wrong for suggesting that man as your husband.."

After that, the two of them returned to eat their food, before one of the servants came and spoke to Caspond.