A brand new day

Comincia dall'inizio

Gangut: I want this contained you hear me, I want all of these prisoners either shot or put back into their cells!!!

Guard: MAM I HAVE REPORTS THAT A HOSTILE SHIP IS TEARING THROUGH THE PRISON!!!! THEY ARE HEADING TOWARDS THE SCIENCE WING!!!!

Gangut: WHAT!?!!?!? What do they look like, and who the hell are they?!?!?!

Guard: Checking.......Its.....its.....(fearfully)

Gangut: SPIT IT OUT!!!!

Guard: ITS THE BLACK SMOKE.....!!!!!

Gangut: No, no no no......Check again!!!!

Guard: look for yourself.....

(Gangut runs over to the monitor and see you smashing a guards head into a wall)

Gangut: GET SOVETSKAYA HERE NOW!!!!

Guard: on it...

(whittman pov)

(after searching for what felt like forever, you find your rig in near perfect condition)

Whittman: They must have tried to gain information about how I was built, and my gun specifications. Hmmmm.....oh well I'm gonna burn this place to the ground anyways so why not?

(You rip the wires from your rig ,releasing it from a forced stasis)

Whittman: You ready to leave? (your rig binds itself back to you) 

I'll take that as a yes.

(Before you could walk out the door, an explosion from the outer wall makes you brace for a moment.)

Whittman: WHAT NOW?!?!!?

(Before you could react something deactivates your rig and suspends you in the air.)

?????: Odd, I never thought that the ship would be male?

?????: HAHAHA, look at him all helpless. He can't even fight back.

????: I informed you that they were here observer, now take them and get out of my territory!

(You could tell by the glowing yellow eyes and the robotic monotone voices that they were sirens.)