"(L/n)," he announced, a little too loud.

"Uh, yes. Is there something you need, Iida?" I asked, tilting my head to the side slightly. He nodded, giving an awkward smile whilst avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanted to say that I enjoyed our time together on Saturday," he admitted, briefly meeting my eyes before looking away quickly. Smiling lightly, I nodded in agreement.

"I had a lot of fun too."

"And so I just wanted to say that I would like to do it again sometime, only if you want to. But we could train... or just hang out, I don't really mind," he blurted out, pausing occasionally. I opened my mouth to respond but was interrupted by someone else.

"What?! Iida got to hang out with (Y/n) in the weekend, no fair," Ashido whined, bringing everyone's attention to myself and Iida.

"Huh, you hung out with Iida?" Sero questioned, raising an eyebrow as he wandered over to be part of the conversation. Right now all eyes were on me, wanting an explanation.

"We ran into each other and trained, there's nothing all that interesting about that," I said, trying to take the attention off of me. Iida nodded in agreement, his flustered expression showing that he was embarrassed. Luckily enough for him, Ashido brought all attention back to herself when she spoke again.

"Are you doing anything after school?" she asked me, looking hopeful. Knowing that I had nothing on, I shook my head, noticing how her face lit up.

"Great, I'm gonna try and get all the girls together so we can hang out!" she announced. I tried to give her an answer, tell her that it probably wasn't the best idea in a time where everyone should be preparing for the sports festival which would occur in the following week. But before I could get a word in, she took my silence as a yes and ran off to where Deku and Uraraka where talking at the front of the class to get her in on it.

After that, Iida excused himself, leaving just Sero and I. He leant back against one of the desks next to mine, our gazes meeting.

"You're getting pretty popular in class," he pointed out, catching me off guard. I gave it a moment of thought before shrugging my shoulders, not really knowing how to respond to that.

"Not really, I don't have many friends in this class," I addressed, making him chuckle.

"Come on, you can sit with me at lunch if you want. The others seem to like you and the biggest surprise is that Bakugou even wants you there, so you can consider us friends. Don't be a stranger," he smiled. It seemed to be contagious because I couldn't seem to stop a smile of my own take over my features.

"Thank you, I guess I'll take you up on that offer."

Unfortunately, the conversation was cut short by the sound of the bell. Iida instructing everyone to get their seats. Sero sent a small wave before heading over to his own desk and sitting down. It didn't take long before Shota came in, giving instructions for our first class, foundational hero studies.

-------------------------

"I am so excited to go to the mall with all of you after school," Ashido cheered, pulling her hero costume up and over her exposed body. It looked to me like she had managed to convince all of the girls in class to all go to the mall together after school. The others also seemed happy about it too, making me feel a little excited as well. 

While I wrapped my legs with bandages, I listened, hearing footsteps approaching me. Lifting my head, I saw Uraraka standing before me, dressed in her full hero costume.