Jane

Your p.o.v

I just got home from a boring school day. I was getting ready to hop into the shower, when I heard a knock at the door of the dorm I'm staying at. I got up and opened it, staring up at my childhood best friend, Damian. "Oh hey Damien!" I say with a smile. "Hey! [your name]!" He replies "you almost ready for the party tonight?" He asked. I nodded, my lips slightly parted. "Alright, see ya later." He waves and I close the door, finally getting into the warm shower. I almost melt at the hot water pouring down my back.

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed, did my hair and made my way down to the parking lot where Damian's car was parked. Damien sees me and waves me over "Hey sugar! Let's go!" He chuckles and starts the car. I got into the car and buckled up, while he pulled out of the driveway.

We soon got to the party and walked in. I gasped at the sight of the big crowd of college kids and highschool kids. Sadly I knew none of them and decided to drink alone in a corner while Damien went to go talk to other boys and girls. I'm bisexual myself, but I'm not as much of a flirt as Damien is.. I soon snap out of my thoughts as a girl with dark colored hair and light colored skin walked through a crowd to get to the bathroom. I instantly knew something was wrong and decided to knock on the door. "Hey! You okay in there?" I ask. She takes a moment to reply "hello?" I ask. She opened the door and let me in, slamming it shut behind her. "Please help me! There's this guy following me! I don't know what to do!" She practically begged for my help. Gently, I grabbed her arm and looked into her eyes, they're a deep blue color. "I'll help you.. who is this man following you?" I ask. "I don't know! He's really pale, no eyelids, black starched hair and a cut smile into his face!" She panics. Shit... Jeff the Killer.. "okay, calm down.. I'll protect you." I say calmly "How can you be so calm about this?!" She screamed. All of a sudden the smell of smoke and the sound of screaming filled our ears. "Shit! Let's get out of here!"

Jane and attempted to run out of the building, only to be encountered by Jeff. "Shit!" I cursed reaching over to the side table where a knife rested. I grabbed onto it and reached over to stab Jeff in the jugular, I failed, due to Jeff slapping the knife out of my hand and onto the floor "Fuck!" Jane winced and grabbed the knife while I distracted Jeff by shoving him onto the floor and climbing on top of him. Jane then picked up a brick from outside and dropped it on his head, knocking Jeff unconscious. I did grab Jane's hand and ran out of the house with Jane left with her legs burnt.