THANOS!

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO MARVEL STUDIOS.

(Marvel Opening Credits)

(radio transmission sound)

Asgardian PA: This is the Asgardian refugee vessal.

Everybody froze at that point.

''We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault-The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessal within range. We are 22 jump points out of asgard. [the voices becomes more desperate and pleading]. OUR crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here.''

Odin was stunned, Frigga was covering her mouth, both Thor and Loki were staring at the screen wide-eyed gaping.

''This is not a Warcraft. I repeat, this is not a Warcraft!''

"What's happening?" Frigga muttered.

[Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. Heimdall, badly wounded, reaches out as if he would stop Maw as he passes, but lacks the strength. Maw steps over them with no mind as he speaks, as if they were scattered pieces of dirty garbage on a floor.]

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. you have had the privelage of being saved by the Great Titan.....

"Great Titan?" Tony mouthed to Bruce.
They were all tensed.

"Thanos" Odin stated. But looking at the confused faces he added. "The Mad Titan, in simple words, he wants to wipe out the population of universe."

Everybody were too shocked too even notice at the two girls and Loki when the trio flinched a little.

''You may think this is suffering....No. it is salvation.

Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile....

"How can someone smile?" Clint called out outrageously.

[Corvus Glaive stabs one of the lingering Asgardians]

For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.

[Loki stands with the Black Order. He watches Thanos, shrouded in darkness and light, a vague silhouette.]

"LOKI!!" A lot of people shouted simultaneously. Thor and Clint being the loudest.

THANOS: [Looking out the large window] I know what its like to lose. To feel so desperate that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless.]

[He lifts Thor by his neck of his breastplate, Thor struggles feebly.]

"Thor?" Frigga turned towards her eldest. He was looking so weak, with missing an eye, it was scaring her too no extent.

"Oi! Mate, you look so beaten up." Tony said sympathetically.

Its frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, its here. Or should I say.....I AM.

[Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gaunglet, which already hosts the violet power stone.]

THOR: [now being held by Thanos one huge hand which wraps around his head, blood drools from his mouth] You talk too much.

"For Odin's sake, Thor stop speaking!" Loki suddenly snapped at his brother causing the screen to pause and everyone to look at him wide-eyed.

"Brother...you care?" Thor asked a little hopefully.