Chapter-5: War

Začít od začátku

I looked back and saw Issei blushing with 'normal' expression.

"Yes Ma'am!" They shouts.

"Akeno, are you ready?" I questions.

"Ready as ever." Akeno replies.

*Teleports*

______________________________

Scene change:

Location: Hideout

3rd pov:

Raynare was then thrown down the ground.

"You seriously can't do ONE job? I commanded you to take that sacred gear from her. It was supposed to be an easy task!" Kokabiel spits.

"Master, I was this close on capturing her. Until that lunatic came and took that opportunity away from me." Raynare pleads.

"Wasn't Freed enough for you?" Kokabiel questions.

"But master, he too underestimated that human. Falling into old tricks, is what made him lose that battle." Raynare cries.

"Also, i had put him in hitlist for under 2 hours, with many assassinators as much as I has after him. Still, he ended them like a ragdoll." Karlawarner sighs.

"Wait a minute, a human you say. What does he look like?" Kokabiel asks.

Both Raynare and Karlawarner look at each other with visible confusion on their face.

" He appears to wear mask." Raynare says.

Kokabiel suddenly forces his usual grin.

"And?" Kokabiel once again questions.

"He have a left robotic arm." Raynare answers.

Suddenly, silence spread across the room.

All the others respective fallen angels and soldiers were scared of this new found atmosphere.

Kokabiel then turn his back and laugh uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHAHA, HE'S BACK? HAHAHAHAHA."

Kokabiel laughs once again, spreading the room replacing the uncomfortable silence.

____________________________

Scene change: back to Rias and her peerage.

Location: Familiar forest

3rd pov:

As everyone finally teleported to familiar forest, they suddenly fell down as soon as they reached the destination.

"Oww! " Issei whimpers.

As Issei helps Asia up, they saw the next thing that shocked them. Not only them but the entire peerage.

A fire. Spreading all around the forest. All the familiars were running here and there, with fire all around their bodies.

" That's........... horrible." Koneko close her eyes.

"Who would do such things?" Kiba angrily spoke.

"Indeed. Let's find out what happened." Rias says.

None of them was expecting this sight, but one of them was so shocked that she cried.

Asia cries. All those familiars who could not express their pain, she already fill their voices.

"Asia........"

Issei then comforts her.

" Oh please dear God..... (inflicts pain on her head), just one, let them be freed from these pains." Asia prays with her hands fold together and her knee bent.