Hugugvug

The Estates of the Ancient and Most Noble Houses of Pendragon, Pompadour, Huffelpuff, and DeNoir
Money:
- 474,744,846 galleons and 7 knuts
- £19,374,954 and 53 pence in Pound Sterling
- $65,364,975 and 46 cents in US Dollars
Metals and Precious Stones:
- 13 tons of 24 carat gold bullion
- 15 tons of fine silver bullion
- 164 kilograms of goblin refined platinum
- 245 tons of other precious metals in various forms
- 264 kilograms of uncut diamonds
- 143 kilograms of uncut rubies
- 264 kilograms of uncut sapphires
- 65 kilograms of uncut emeralds
- 108 kilograms of various cut diamonds
- 143 kilograms of various cut rubies
- 37 kilograms of various cut
- 197 kilograms of other assorted uncut gemstones, precious and semi-precious stones including opals, garnets, pearls and amethysts
Items:
- 98 various cases of assorted jewellery
- 1,941 assorted rare books
- 60 cases of various alcohols
- 12 silver dinner service sets
- 1 set of 496 pieces of goblin made crystal wear
- 2 fine china dinner service sets
- 81 yards of acromantula silk in 9 rolls
- 7 unicorn horns
- 14 cabinets of other various potion ingredients
- 11 various cauldrons
- 32 various trunks of unsorted items
- 3 empty trunks
- 132 pieces of various furniture
- 4 tapestries
- 16 wands
- 5 marble statues
- 1 Order of Merlin Medal (2nd Class)
- 43 various clocks
- 19 pocket watches
- 23 other timepieces
- 71 pictures and picture frames
- 12,842 other items
Property in Britain:
- Potter Manor - the Potter Family seat in the magical world - located in the West of England, unplottable, under the Fidelius Charm and undetectable by muggles this property comes with 7 house elves for the manor and 119 on the estate. The estate consists of 73,000 acres of surrounding land including; lakes, woodland, down land as well as an ex-RAF aerodrome, RAF Summerdown.
- The Windermere Hall Estate - includes Windermere Hall, the Potter Family seat in the muggle world - located in the Lake District, Northern England and Coniston House - a minor muggle stately home. The Hall is a well-known stately home that has been in the care of the muggle National Trust for the past 20 years and is open to the public during the summer months. It can be reclaimed whenever the heir decides to. This is accompanied by 22,000 acres of surrounding land including 3 islands on Lake Windermere
- The Retreat - a magical hunting lodge in the Highlands of Scotland, 23 miles from Inverness, unplottable, under the Fidelius Charm and undetectable to muggles with 2 local house elves in the home and 12 looking after the 10,000 acre estate.
- 12-17 Diagon Alley - currently rented out to various magical businesses as are the flats above the shops. 15a Diagon Alley is a private flat at the disposal of the Family to use whenever in London and is under the Fidelius Charm.
- Number 7, The Street, Godric's Hollow - currently in ruins and an unofficial memorial to the events of the night of October 31st 1988. Can be restored at any time if the Family wish.
- A half share of Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey - in partnership with Vernon and Petunia Dursley.
- 120 acres of woodland in the New Forest.
- 30 acres of moorland in Yorkshire.
Property Abroad:
- Lakeside - a comfortable magical house on the banks of Lake Como, Switzerland. Comes with 3 house elves, fluent in English, French, German and Italian. Under the Fidelius Charm, unplottable and undetectable to muggles.
- Windermere - a small villa near Cannes with views of the Mediterranean. Under the Fidelius Charm, unplottable and undetectable to muggles. Staffed by the house elves of Lakeside.
- Number 12, Manchester St. Hartsfield Landing, New Hampshire, United States of America - A large detached property in this small rural town staffed by 1 of 5 American house-elves in service to the Potters.
- Apartment 17, 785 Park Avenue, New York City, USA - a fine twelve-room, two floor apartment, minutes away from the magical side of the city, staffed by two of the five American house-elves in service to the Potters.
- Number 8, Sunshine Drive, Los Angeles - a Californian villa in a Los Angeles suburb, staffed by 2 of the 5 American house-elves in service to the Potters.
- Lakeland - a 250 acre private island in the Caribbean with 6 bedroom villa, berth's for up to 4 yachts, boathouse and nearly 3 miles of private beaches. Magical wards ensure that the island never falls into the path of winter storms and hurricanes. Unplottable, undetectable to muggles and under the Fidelius Charm. Staffed by all five American house elves.
Vehicles:
- 1936 Rolls Royce 25/30 Touring Limousine in black and claret - located at Potter Manor.
- 1963 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Limousine in silver and black - located at Potter Manor.
- Two enchanted 1960 Jaguar Chassis - these vehicles can transfigure into any Jaguar model designed and built between 1950 and 1969 including the E-Type, the MK II and MKXI saloon. Fitted with various enchantments to improve performance and appearance. Exempt under the Misuse of Muggle Vehicles Act passed by the Wizengamot in 1972 as the creation of these vehicles predates the act which exempted it. Located at The Retreat.
- Enchanted 1964 Aston Martin DB5 in Silver Birch - carries defensive and performance enhancing enchantments. Located at Lakeside.
- 1967 Ford Mustang in midnight blue and chrome - carries protection enchantments, legal under the Seventeenth Amendment to the Constitution of Magical America. Located at Number 8, Sunshine Drive, Los Angeles.
- MV Cervina - A 60 foot long motor yacht flying the Magical American Flag. Enhanced with protection and navigation charms. Berthed at the harbour in Lakeland.
- 21 brooms of various models and ages collected at Potter Manor.
- 1 magic carpet - legal under French law. Currently located at Windermere near Cannes.
NOTE: The above is not a complete inventory of all Potter Family Assets, it does not include the total contents of every estate or any other holdings held by any other business, bank or financial institution unknown to Gringotts.