Day 2: Crack, School Room, Barista/Florist, Equinox

A/N: I don't know what my thought process was with this, but here we go. There's gonna be plenty more crack fics in this 30 day OTP Challenge! Hope you're enjoying it!

It was the day of the autumnal equinox. Emily Prentiss, a barista, and Andrew Mendoza, a florist, walk into the schoolroom. Desks are aligned in rows of 4; the apple lies on the teacher's desk. Emily sees the teacher's computer is turned on; she logs onto it and Andrew Mendoza puts a vase of flowers on the student desk.

"So, this room is empty... What do you want to do?" Mendoza asks as he tips his cowboy hat.

"I don't know, maybe listen to this," Emily says as she puts on "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

She turns up the volume all the way and sits on top of the teacher's desk and starts singing. She also pushes the books off of the desk and stands on the desk.

"Wanna get up here?" Emily asks as she continues singing.

"Sure," Mendoza says as he hops on top of the desk and into her arms.

They dance in each other's arms. Emily starts doing disco dance moves and twirls on the desk; Andrew starts twerking. She opens up the teacher's desk and finds two bottles of liquor; they each drink one. Emily starts screaming the chorus to September as loud as she can. She also flips her hair. As the song ends, Andrew puts on a song she'll know.

"God, I recognize this song," Emily says as the instrumental starts to "Never Gonna Give You Up'' by Rick Astley.

They start singing again and Emily takes off her jacket to reveal a hot school-girl uniform; he takes off his jacket to reveal a speedo.

"Ooh, nice speedo," Emily says as she gets down on all fours.

"And nice schoolgirl uniform," Mendoza says as Emily lays down on her back on top of the desk and he gets on top of her.

"Now we're in this position, let's do it on this desk," Emily says.

"Yep," Mendoza says as they begin having sex.

After they finish their sex, they fall asleep in each other's arms. Music keeps playing; they wake up.

"Wait, what happened?" Mendoza says.

"We got drunk and things happened," Emily says.

"Oh. Let's go home and pretend that this didn't happen," Mendoza says as they get dressed and they get out of the schoolroom.

Emily and Andrew drive back to Emily's apartment to watch a movie. As they arrive back at their apartment, Emily puts on Dirty Dancing and they cuddle up.