Dispatch? he wondered.. Oh! Maybe the Bangtan members didn't like that Taehyung and Tzuyu were dating. For some reason, he didn't like it either. Those pictures the two idols had posted were intimate, and looked like they were very in love for someone who claimed that they had just begun dating.

But why would Jimin and Seokjin hyung want to kill him? He didn't force those kids to date!

"That complete idiot Yoongi had to tell the world that he was fucking Chungha, didn't he?" Namjoon growled, "Jin has been so worried for Tae. I cant even fathom the situation at the Bangtan dorms now."

"Taehyung???" he thought, mind running in circles. "How was HE fucking involved in this?"

"Jungkook came by my studio today looking for Yoongi." Hoseok looked worried, "I told him he wasn't there, just to send the poor boy back home."

"Jungkook must've been angry enough to kill him." Namjoon looked a little miffed, "That boy adores Taehyung to death. And goddamn he's a muscle pig, works out for hours every day."

This is crazy!! What's happening! Is there a reason everyone's angry at him for? And Jungkook wanted to beat him up? Why?

"I guess we all thought Taegi would happen, didn't we?" Hoseok smiled sadly, "I'm still so fucking pissed at Yoongi for leading him on like that, but we have to forgive him.. He's our friend too."

TAEGI? What does that have to do with this? He was confused, wanting answers.. And no one led anyone on! What were they insinuating?

"Taetae called me today, after I spoke with Jimin." Hoseok continued, "Jimin wanted me to kill him, and he even read me the fucking texts on Tae's phone."

Only he called him Taetae. He felt a sudden burn of jealousy, a pang in his heart. And what texts?

"He asked me not to say a thing to Yoongi." he continued, "Begged me to keep it a secret."

"Poor boy has been in love with him for two and a half years, Namjoon!" his voice was raised now, almost yelling. "And what does Yoongi go and do? Flirts with him in the comments section of our Instagram, sends him cute texts, acts jealous of other boys and girls who pay attention to that sweet soul."

"And fucking led him on." he ended, growling deeply. "Told Tae that he had friends with benefits, told him that he liked girls, just like he did! HE FUCKING LAUGHED, A FUCKING CRYING WITH LAUGHTER EMOJI, with the message "What? I'm not gay!"

"Hobi-ah.." Namjoon held the man who was almost in tears, "It's fine, hon. We'll go visit the dorms today, try to make him feel better."

"We're both mad at hyung, but he apologised." he tried to smile, but failed miserably. "Let's forgive him, okay?"

"I'm calling Jackson, let's set up a surprise for Tae." he ended, patting his friend's back. "And I'm glad he's dating Tzuyu now."

"I hope she isn't a rebound from Yoongi.." Hoseok looked grim, "But I'm not too worried, he seems to care for her deeply."

"She suits him, somehow." Namjoon agreed, nodding. "No, I don't think she's a rebound. I'm sure he still is in love with Yoongi, but he would never hurt his best friend like Yoongi hurt him."

"They looked happy too, in those pictures." Hoseok finally smiled, "I don't think ice-cold Yoongi could have given bubbly little Taehyung the happiness that Tzuyu seems to radiate. I'm happy for them, she's good for him too."

"Jackson and the other six are ready." Namjoon looked up from his phone, seeing the thumbs up from the GOT7 gang. "Let's go."

"Leave a note for Yoongi though." he walked out, grabbing the keys to their car.