Hoco Proposal Part 2 Hoco Night

Start from the beginning

(A/n: This is the black dress me and my friends actually went and found this dress but I didn't end up getting it sadly)

We went to the checkout buying our dresses. They were all so pretty. Things are looking up. On our way home I was texting Josh.
(Bold is Josh and normals is you)
Y/n: hey
Joshie: hey
Y/n: I got a dress today!
Joshie: really?
Y/n: yea it's really pretty I hope you like it
Joshie: I'm sure I will anything looks good on you
Y/n: awe thank you

I started blushing at his comment man I've fallen hard for this boy.

*Time skip to the homecoming football game*
(Btw you and Josh are on hoco court for the juniors)

When I found out that me and Josh won homecoming court I went and got a red dress for the walk at halftime it's so pretty but I still like the black one more.

It was halftime and Josh had 5 minutes to get changed from his football gear to his black suit

It was halftime and Josh had 5 minutes to get changed from his football gear to his black suit. He came running out the locker room into the hallway where I was waiting. "Josh come here and let me tie your tie. It will only take a few seconds." I demanded. I finishes tying his tie and we bolted to the field.

We got on the golf cart that would take us to center field. The student council president Emma began naming the 9th grade Prince and Princess. "For your tenth grade Princess Y/f/n. Escorted by your tenth grade Prince Joshua Dun!" The whole crowd cheered as we made our way to the walkway created by people and I got my sash and crown and Josh got his sash. I was so happy.

After the game I met up with Josh to get my dress out of his car. I had to bring it with me thankfully the clothing bag wasn't see through and he still doesn't know what the dress looks like. I am going home with f/n to get ready for hoco together. Josh handed me my dress and hugged me bye. "Bye Josh I'll see you tomorrow. Your picking me up from f/n's house at 5 for pictures right?" I ask. "Yea just text me their address I'll see you tomorrow" he confirmed the plan.

*Time skip to getting ready the next day*

It is about noon so me and f/n are going to get our hair and makeup done. I'm getting and updo since my dress is long. 

We finished our hair and makeup appointments after a few hours and went back to f/n's house to get changed

We finished our hair and makeup appointments after a few hours and went back to f/n's house to get changed. Once I put the dress on I chose a pair of black heels and I had a silver hand bag to carry my phone, money, and school ID. I texted Josh the address.
Y/n: Hey f/n's address is (insert address)
Joshie: ok thanks I'll head that way in a little while since it's already 4:15
Y/n: ok we are ready lmk when you get here
Joshie: will do cutie

I blushed at Josh's nickname. After putting the finishing touches to our looks me and f/n hear a knock on the front door. "It's probly Josh he said he was on his way around 4:30" I said. She said, "Stay up here I'll check if it's Josh and if so you guys have to have the stair moment. Ya know the one where he's down there waiting for you and you walk down the stairs gracefully and you guys lock eyes and have a moment." I knew exactly what she was talking about and the mere thought of it made me all gidy inside.

F/n texted me "It is Josh I let him in he's waiting so come down the stairs I'm videoing!!!" I get a smile on my face and make my way down the huge white staircase. Just as she said we locked eyes and had a moment. It sent butterflies in my stomach. I got to the bottom of the stairs and met Josh. He told me, "Gosh y/n you look stunning."  I blushed yet again, "You don't look so bad yourself" I teased. F/n's date finally got there and we all left and headed to take pictures.

After pictures we left to the dance. Once we got in the gym was decorated it was so pretty. Instantly Josh dragged me to the middle of the dance floor and we were just jamming out. Eventually we left the dance floor to get food. We sat down for a while. When the DJ started talking he said he was going to play a slow song for the couples in the room. I took this opportunity to be the one dragging Josh out to the dance floor.

The DJ played Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and it couldn't have been more perfect. When the song came ne'er its end Josh looks up at me and asks me a question. I couldn't have wished for a better moment. "Y/n since we've been friends I always thought there was something about you something that drew me to you. To this day I don't know what that thing is but I know that I have never wanted to be with someone like I do you. So will you be my girlfriend?" My heart stopped. My face radiated heat and excitement. "Yes Joshie!" and the song ended at that. My night has been nothing but perfect.