A call from who?

You sat in your living room on the couch with you laptop. You are the looking through your fan fictions and other users art on your deviantart. Then the silence was broken with a ring from your iPhone. You looked on you phone with a (fav/color)case to see who was the caller on your phone. When you checked the id caller it was a person that you didn't expected, it was you friend Spain. You had a little crush on him really and you guys have been friends for a really long time, but recently he hasn't been calling you or ether texting you. You answered the phone to see what Spain wanted to say. But you weren't expecting what Spain was going to say next.

Hello? you said to the phone to see if he would say something back. Hola chica how are you? I'm doing fine Spain you replied to him. So chica I was wondering if you to go to the beach with me and lovi? Yeah I would love to go to the beach with you guys! That's great choice I will pick you up at 2:00 at your house okay!

Spain hanged up the phone. Hey lovi guess what (y/name) is coming to the beach with us. DONT CALL ME LOVI ITS LOVINO YOU TOMATO BASTARD! He made his signature pout with him. Spain had always had a crush on you. But he didn't know how to tell you that he loved you. He was afraid that you would reject him or not be friends with him any more.

You looked at you time when you finished the call with Spain it was 12:20 you only had a nice hour and 40 minutes to get ready. You saw you legs and it's been a week that you hadn't shaved you legs and you had a little of arm pit hair, and you didn't want Spain to look at you like this. So you decided to take a shower to you can look at your best for Spain and lovino. You got of the couch and shut you laptop off and when to the bathroom to stop down you cloths you had on. You then you thought what would Spain would look like with out his shirt and only his swimming trunks on him. You stared to blush a little, so you thought you would wear a nice two piece swimming suit so you would impress him with you body and you boobs.

(Time skip with a KAWAII face
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆)

When you finished showering and you had you (fav/color) bikini on. You decided to put you water proof mascara on and nothing else do you wouldn't look like a cake. And you wanted to go in the water to cool off. When you finished you got a white transparent shirt top and some shorts to cover your self when you out side. Then you waited for Spain.