chapter 2 dinner?

Everything in this ship seemed to whisper to you. Walking threw the halls you where becoming more and more nervous. The halls seem to echo thoughts and ways you could mess up.

Let's it admit it, you where nervous... Super nervous...
BEYOND nervous.

A man you barley knew, who happened to be the highest of authority on this ship. Had just asked you to come to his room for dinner..

Damn.

You approached his room, matching the numbers at least 17 times to make sure you where right. God how weird would it be to see some random person at the door.

You tried to knock but your hand stopped you. Oh god what if u mess up?

You stepped back and signed, staring at the door with discomfort.

"Excuse me miss" a man pushed past you with a tray of food and entered the room.

"S-sorry" you replied. You kept starring at the door Intel you finally decided to quickly knock.

THUD

Wait! That was a bit to loud! Oh god oh god...
The door opened, you stood as a nervous reck before your slick haired date.

"Welcome miss (L/n)" khan snapped you out of your disturbed daze.

"Please.. Call me (y/n), the miss is a bit to formal" you replied with a smile, your blush completely visible apon your (s/c) face.

"Very we'll then (y/n), you look beautiful."
"Thank you" your blush began to appear more intently.

He opened the door wider and your whole face began to look red and hot.
He was wearing a black suit with the star fleet gold pin on it. His role blue tie seemed to glow against his black button up beneath his black blazer.

He looked like the night.. He looked like the night, and his eyes echoed the stars..
"Please come in" he said.
You entered the room and saw that he had set up a table by a big window that had a open view of space.
You eyes twinkled with amazement.

He went up to the table and pulled out your chair looking up and smiling at you.

Walking up to him you still had the blush visible on your soft cheeks.

"Why thank you" you said sitting down, and admiring the star lit sky.
" I thought you would like it." He said. You looked up at him.

"Space, it's always been my interest, I find it so beautiful, it's infinite.. It goes on forever and ever and it kinda makes me upset.. Because I want something that is that internal" as you talked your eyes drifted from his gaze to the window...

You smiled, thinking how difficult it was to think about all of this.
You looked back at him.
His eyes where locked on you, his face was expressionless.. Almost desolate.. He looked like he was in deep thought, as if being closed off by all other life.. And it hit you.. The feeling.. Everything began to appear distant.. Except for khan.. Khan was sitting there.. He felt close, as if all other things where miles away but he..

Was near inches.
"Khan?" You asked.
His gaze loomed for less then another minute it before it snapped into reality once more.

"Beautiful" he began. His voice was soft and glazed.

"Internal..." He seemed to echo your voice. Still starring into your eyes.

"Immortal." He finished.
Your eyes blurred for a moment giving you time to process.

"Yes but it is only a fiction." You concluded.
"I can make it a reality...
Our..
Reality" he replied.
He cleared his throat and spoke like thunder again.
"So, shall we begin?"
You looked at him kinda misplaced.

" um Begin?"
You asked.
"Why yes of corse"
He replied
"Begin what?" You asked again.

He gazed into your (e/c) eyes and smiled, blushing slitely visibly.
"Falling in love." He finished.