✿ㅡ propose day

yeonjun

- After three years he decides you are the one for him
- Both of you share a passion for food so of course he'll naturally make a candle lit feast with Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Kimchi, Bibimbap, and Tteok-Bokki.
- he purchased Hershey kisses to spread around the table, to give it that valentine feel.
- He wears a grey suit with a black tie, his grey hair combed to the side, and his black glasses. and told you to dress nice.
- Coming to the dinner he gawks at how beautiful you are.
- You are a bit shy since he is staring at you intensely, especially when there was a whole course meal in front of you, but to you the real feast was him.
- "I'm gonna make you mine." Yeonjun mumbled to himself.
- You were confused because technically you are his, but not officially officially.
- Ate all the meals and you weren't afraid to chomp down all the food, because he loves you for that.
- Yeonjun pulls out a dad joke to introduce the subject of marriage
- getting down on one knee
- he tried to hold in his laughter because he's embarrassed about the dad joke.

soobin

- You've dated him for three years and six months for him to propose
- Soobin decides to spend somequiet time with you before proposing.
- he dresses casually but nicely.
-both of you share a love for books and pets so you go to the library and a dog cafe.
- after that, hand in hand, the two of you took a stroll near blossom trees at a park.
- hile you are playing with a little kid and came back to him Soobin comments,
- "You would be a great mother for our future kids."
- You blush, flattered that he sees you two having kids together.
- After five more minutes of walking he goes down on his knees and took out the diamond ring.
- he has a whole speech prepared, and rehearsed it so he wouldn't stutter, he still stuttered.
-"... so what I'm trying to say is, will you be my five? I mean wife!"
- You said yes but still taunted him even after you grew old together.

beomgyu

- The two of you dated for two years and eight months
- Beomgyu decides to take you to the amusement park even though you're scared of the rides.
- He held you for most of the rides, and laughed at how adorable you are to him.
- The two of you eat ice cream and churros for snacks while wandering around, looking for more food.
- He took you to all the Harry Potter theme rides.
- Beomgyu takes lots of pictures for Twitter, mainly to keep MOA well fed.
- For lunch you ate burgers and fries, you also took a picture of Beomgyu with fries up his nose, and secretly posted it.
- Then at the end of the day, when the fireworks are about to come out, the two of you got on the Ferris wheel, and on the way to the top he proposes to you.
- "y/n, would you make me the luckiest man, and be my wife?"
- You said yes and kiss him at the top of the Ferris wheel, when the fire works came out.
- Better believe this man took out his phone mid kiss to take the perfect picture.
- Everyone on the Ferris wheel cheered for the soon to be newlywebs.

taehyun

- You've dated for five years until he realizes you are the one he wants to spend his life with.
- Taehyun takes you to a five star restaurant and request the flowers in the middle to be dahlias.
- He dresses in a navy blue suit with his hair kept to the side, wearing his glasses.
- You are shy because he never really spoke much about his emotions, but tonight he throws all sorts of compliments at you.
- Taehyun couldn't get over how gorgeous you are, he found himself admiring you while you aren't looking.
- He never really thought he could fall for you again and again in a matter of two minutes.
- He wanted to propose when there was no one around but he couldn't help himself.
- He got too excited and takes out the ring, gently holds your hand in his, and slowly puts the treasure on your ring finger.
- You look at your finger for a while until you realize what is happening, you look up to reach his eyes, tears threatening to escape from yours.
- He softly spoke,
- "y/n, will you be mine forever?"
- You said yes, the whole restaurant cheered and you got free chocolate cake.

huening kai

- You've dated him for about a year and six months. It was one of the best times of his life.
- So he thought it was time to put a ring on it.
- Huening Kai takes you to the beach because he enjoys laughing andplaying around with you.
- The two of you splash each other while in the ocean, at war at one another because Huening Kai pushed you in after you said it was cold.
- The both of you stay there for a while, then decide to compete for who can build the best sand castle.
- He knocks your castle so much, you walk right over to his realistic castle that we is so concentrated on, and start stomping on it profusely.
- He is upset so he tricks you into thinking that he is going to propose, when he was really tying his shoe lace.
- You got really mad at him for doing that so you didn't talk to him for the rest of the day, while he kept on trying to get your attention.
- After you cooled down you decided to tell him off, saying he shouldn't have played with your emotions like that even if you destroyed his beautiful castle.
- "Question, if I really proposed, would you say yes?"
- You were silent but a blush crept up your cheek, and you turned away stuttering while talking.
- He admires how cute you were while you were embarrassed, but he cut you off by turning your head to face him.
- The sun was setting and it was almost time for him to propose, so he took out his ring and slipped it onto your finger ever so gently.
- "Good, then you won't mind if I leave this here right?"
- Tears threatens to leave your eyes, "Ning, is this for me?"
- "No I just wanted you to hold it- yes it's for you y/n, now be mine forever and ever!"
- you laugh at him and he hugs you tightly and lay his head on yours.
- "But I need some clarification here is it a yes or a n-"
- "It's a yes Ning, now shut up and let's watch the sunset."