ONESHOT

This is going to be in Ally's POV :)

        DISCLAIMER:  I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS. DISNEY DOES. ALSO A MAJORITY OF THE THE DIALOUGE BELONGS TO DISNEY AS WELL.

        I pace the Sonic Boom practice room over and over. How am I ever supposed to decide between going on tour with my 3 best friends or staying here and making my album? I hate that I have to make this choice. I sigh. Austin is leaving in an hour, and I still haven't decided what to do. All of a sudden my dad enters the room. "Have you decided what you're going to do yet?" he asks. I shake my head. "I don't know what I should do." I say. "Well it's tough, these could both be once in a lifetime chances." he says. "I know. Making a record is something I've wanted my whole life." I say. "Well then go for it." he says. "But I really want to go on tour with Austin." I say. "Ally... Is this about something more than just being friends with Austin?" he asks. "I don't know....maybe.." I say. He just laughs. "Well, I can't tell you what to do Ally, this is a choice that you're going to have to make on your own." he says. Then he leaves the room. I sit there thinking for a few more minutes. I think I know what I need to do, and it's not going to be easy.

        "She's not coming." I hear his voice from way across the parking lot. His beautiful voice. I shut my eyes and muster up all the courage I can. I open them too see them all about to get on the tour bus. "Wait!" I scream my hands shaking. "Ally!" exclaims Trish. "I knew you would come!" exclaims Austin. "Take that Colonel!" shouts Dez. "Who's the Colonel?" I ask confused. Austin just laughs. His laugh sends a tingle through my body. "I'll tell you on the bus." he says. Here it comes. The moment when I have to tell them. I take a deep breath. "I'm not getting on the bus." I say. They all turn and look at each other confused. "I'm here to say goodbye." I say. Their faces all fall, especially his. "Oh." is all he manages to get out. Dez walks up to me. "Is it because a got a better score then you on that stupid test?" he asks. He had done two points better than me on a test I had helped him study for. Of course I had been mad about it. I just smile. "No." I say, which is true. We hug and then he just looks at me. "I'm going to go now because I don't want you too see me cry." he says. My face falls. "Too late! It's too late!" he exclaims as tears fill his eyes. He turns and runs onto the tour bus as Trish comes up to me. Her voice shakes as she says "I'm going to miss you, but I know you're doing the right thing." I hug her. "By the way.... Can you stop by the frozen yogart place and tell them I'm going to be 3 months late?" she asks. I just laugh and hug her again. She walks away leaving just me and Austin.

        He walks up to me, all the usual happiness lost from his face. He awkwardly shrugs. "Gonna miss you." he says sadly. "I'm going to miss you too." I say, my voice getting all choked up. He awkwardly laughs and says "We shouldn't be sad. You're making a record." His voice tone changes to something happier, as he says "I'm so proud of you."  I can't think of anything so I just say "I know." Then I add, "And you're going on your first tour. And Hey! We're only going to be apart for like 3 months!" I say. "Actually it's 94 days." he says. Then his face lights up. "Hey 94! That's like what Dez...." he starts. "Don't say it." I cut him off. My voice starts to shake as I say "I guess this is goodbye. Have fun on tour." "Good luck making your record, I know it's going to be great." he says. Then we hug. It's so perfect and I wish I could stay in the moment forever. I feel this every time we hug, but even more so today than regular. I know he has to leave, but I never wanna let go. I never wanna let him leave. When we finally pull apart, he just goes to the bus. He turns and looks at me one last time before he gets on. I smile and give him a small wave. I just stand there thinking. What if he finds an amazing girl on tour? What if they spend the rest of their lifes together and he forgets about me? I just sigh and start to walk away when all of a sudden I hear his voice. "Ally, wait!"

        He comes running towards me. "Austin.... What are you.." I start but he cuts me off. "Ally... I just.. I wanted to say... I... " he pulls something out of his pocket. "Here, it says it all in there." he says. He hands me a white envolope. "Gonna send it too you incase you didn't show up." he says. I'm about to open it, when all of a sudden I feel his lips on mine. A warm tingly feeling goes through my entire body as I kiss him back. After what feels like forever we pull away and I start to say something, but he just runs to the tour bus. The tour bus drives off. He doesn't even give me one last glance as he drives away.