" Aren't you happy that I'm here Lili?" I asked sadly and pouted I know she can't take it.

She cupped my face that made me look at her.

" of course I'm happy nini, I'm sorry, don't be sad" Lisa said softly

" Then kiss me" I blurted out.

She stiffened her mouth agape

" w-what?" She asked nervously

" I said kiss me. You haven't kissed me yet" i said while pouting

She gulped and scratched her nape. She cupped my face again and kissed my forehead.

What the? I want her to kiss my lips. But I just smile to hide my disappointments.

" are we okay now Nini?" She asked softly

I nodded and smiled sweetly

" let's sleep Lili, it's kinda late" i said.

She nodded and we walked upstairs.

" Goodnight Nini" she said and walked inside her room.

You think I'm done lili? You're wrong. I walk towards my room. And change to pajamas. After minutes I walk towards her room and open her door without knocking .

My eyes went wide seeing Lisa wearing only a robe , exposing her soft tights. I gulp so hard. I feel so hot all of a sudden.

" you okay Nini? Do you need something?" She asked worriedly

I shook my head repeatedly and walked inside and sat at her bed.

"U-ahmm can I sleep her Lili?" I asked hopefully

She smiled at me and nodded

" of course nini, i'll just wear my clothes" she said and walk to the bathroom.

It's fine baby even if you're not wearing anything. In my thoughts. Now why I'm being a pervert?

Minutes after the door opened revealing Lisa wearing only an over size shirt and short shorts.

I gulp so hard. You're the death of me Lisa. I might not control myself if you are only wearing like that while sleeping with me.

" you okay nini? You're sweating" Lisa asked worriedly and cupped my face.

" you're hot unnie! Are you okay?" Lisa added while wiping my sweats

I nodded and stood up.

" I-im okay lili, it's just that it's kinda hot here, wait i'll just check the air conditioner." I said walk towards the a/c.

" Are you sure you're okay unnie?" She asked innocently again.

" of course Lili, lets sleep" I said as I turned high the temperature and walked towards her bed.

Control yourself Jennie.. She's still innocent. And she's still not yours. So keep your hands on yourself. I scolded myself.

She lay on her bed and turned around her back facing me. I don't like that lili. I move closer and call her.

"Lili" i mumbled

"Hmmmm" she hummed in response but still not turning around.

" Lili" I call again.

" yes Nini?" She mumbled and she slowly turned around.

She looked at me curiously. I gulp so hard. Why is she so pretty even on her bare face..

" can we cuddle?" I asked softly

She smiled and nodded that made squeal internally.

I open my arms and she moves closer to me. I know she loves me to be spoon even though she's taller. Such a baby. She rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms on her waist and pulled her closer.