me: you would know, right Taetae? I've heard you're into girls too, unlike all our friends.😉

vantae: yeah

vantae: it was lovely to talk to you, hyung. I have to leave now. tight schedule today.

me: but it's 7 pm!😕

(read)

me: bye then

me: also, just confirming; but your crush on me was purely just a fan-boy one right?😳

(read)

-

Yoongi felt a little weirded out by how Taehyung had left the message on read. But he shrugged it off and continued working on the final tweaks to the songs.

His phone pinged merrily again, and he opened his Instagram dms immediately, hoping it was Taehyung, for some reason.

But it was her.

Chungha; she wanted to meet up for dinner at her place, and dessert. 

Yoongi smirked. 

Shutting down his computer and locking the door of his studio, he freshened up and went to her place, where they didn't even spare a second glance at dinner.

The minute he stepped foot inside her fancy apartment, she had him pinned against the wall. 

Safe to say that they had a lot of dessert that night.

"Fuck!" he growled, pushing away the covers at three in the morning, hair and body slicked with sweat. "How the hell do you have so much stamina, Chan?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know, baby." she smirked, straddling him hurriedly.

When the morning came, they were tired out and practically weak in the legs. After a quick shower session together, they had a breakfast during which Chungha asked Yoongi if he was interested in becoming her boyfriend.

Publicly.

He honestly hadn't thought about it, but it seemed like a good idea. They were spending a lot of time together anyways, and if Dispatch happened to catch them together before they announced their dating news, it could be maybe one of the biggest scandals in history. (only after JenKai. That shit was WILD)

And, he sorta liked her as well. She was a sweet girl; fiery between the sheets but ultimately a really nice person.

"I would like that." he smiled, holding her hand as they walked out together.

-

Meanwhile: What happened since the night before

Kim Taehyung felt like dying. 

His heart hurt, his whole body felt weak.

Yoongi wasn't gay? He liked girls?

He was sleeping with Chungha?

He broke down into fitful sobs, hugging his pillow to his chest as he cried his heart out the whole night.

"I fell in love with a man who doesn't believe in love." he wept, "And I wasted almost 2 years of my life, moping around him."

"I should have stopped chasing an imaginary dream, and I should have dated someone who cares for me. Someone who was always there next to me; by my side."

Chou Tzuyu, it's Chou Tzuyu - his mind hammered in the thought..

"Tzuyu?" he asked his conscience.

"She likes me." he realised. "Fuck, and I never thought of it till now."

"She would be such a great person to date.." he thought wistfully. "I've always thought she was hot, but my insane crush on Yoongi dampened any feelings I may have had for her."

"Should I call her?" he thought to himself as he fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, contemplating his life.

He woke up to millions of tiny dings and bird twittering sounds from his phone.

Annoyed, he opened Instagram and his sweet heart shattered to pieces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💜10,289,974 likes

koreadispatch: BTS' SUGA and Chungha, formerly of I.O.I are confirmed to be dating, according to statements released by both BigHit Entertainment and MNH Entertainment, this morning. Prior to that, the couple were spotted leaving Chungha's Hannam-dong apartment hand in hand.

[comments have been disabled for this post]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung's Phone Log📱

Missed calls from Mochi🍡 (24), RMhyung🧅 (2), Kookie🐰 (14), Hobieee☀️ (1), EommaJin🥘 (11), Chewy💜 (5)

1,238,083 notifications on Twitter!

1,789,290 notifications on Instagram!

987 unseen messages on Messenger!

~

ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕨𝕪💜

me: hey Chu

stillchewy: hey tae

me: would you like to go on a date with me tonight?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

THE FEELS OMIGAWD. hate me all you want lmao

and im still laughing like, I just fooled you all

ya'll actually thought this was gonna be a simple as that? that tae and yoongi would end up together fr?

pfft, cuz the fic's name is literal TAEGI, it doesn't mean that it has to be a ship!!! it can actually be angst or even enemies!!

ya'll should get out of your '''Wattpad ships that end up happily all the time''' crazy modes and face irl shit.

fr.

byebye

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''