- T w e n t y f o u r -

Começar do início

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I recored her, she looked up and saw my phone and smiled but kept doing what she was doing.

I walked down the stairs, Billie put Milo down and walked towards me. She gave me a kiss and walked towards the kitchen.

She grabbed a water out of the fridge, and I sat at the island.

Billie: "While I was picking up my outfit, I got a phone call from Finneas."

Maddie: "Mhm."

Billie: "I'm nominated for 6 Grammys." She said with a smile.

I instantly stood up and gave her a tight hug, she wrapped her arms around my waist and we swayed.

Maddie: "I could not be happier for you babygirl."

Billie: "You're gonna come with me."

I smiled against her neck.

...

Billie and I talked for about two hours, we would've talked longer but we both had to get ready for the Teen Choice Awards. As we got closer, I progressively got more nervous.

I was standing in the glam room and I was looking at my outfit, I didn't think I would like it, but it was actually pretty decent.

Billie came in, she wasn't dressed yet because she claims that it's not going to take her a long time to get ready.

Billie: "You're beautiful."

Maddie: "Thank you babygirl."

She kissed my neck and walked out.

Incoming Call From: Claud's

Maddie: "Hello?"

Claudia: "You ready to win?"

Maddie: "No." I exhaled with a smile on my face.

Claudia: "You're going to win babe."

Maddie: "We'll see, are you gonna sit by me?"

Claudia: "Yeah, Finneas is going too and we're all in the same row."

Maddie: "Say fucking less, I'll see you soon."

Claudia: "Alright, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Call Ended.

Maddie: "Billie!"

Billie: "I'm right here, why are you yelling?"

She walked in the room.

Maddie: "I didn't know you were right there, but will you take my picture?"

Billie: "Of course.

Via Instagram: