The pink haired male decided to go first, using his quirk he makes the durbis from the robot exam fly high and send it spiraling towards Y/N. Y/N uses Adaptive Development and made his stats increase. He swiftly dodges to the right but it was like his attacker could see into the future as some of the rubble changes aim hitting Y/N on his back.
"Woah! Quick reflexes..." He mumbles as he shakes the heavy rubble off like it was nothing. Pink guy attacks again the same way but fast paste not only hitting where Y/N is but where he was going to dodge to. Y/N knew that this was suspicious but couldn't find out how this person could do it. Knowing he couldn't get close enough Y/N shoots out Blue Flame, it travels quickly across the ground over boulders and lands on pink boy. The pinkette raises an eyebrow, confused by why he isn't burning but freezing. Unlike fire Blue Flame does leave burn marks but does so with cold. Y/N suddenly felt a change in temperature and his blue flame dies out on pink boy. "Two quirks?" Y/N mumbles confused on how they did that but that soon disappears as he's back to dodging rocks. It was tiring so he uses Demon Physiology, pink boy's eyes widen as Y/N's body cracks and snaps, black midnight wings sprout out of his back and horns poke through his soft H/C locks.

"Let's take to the sky!" Y/N flies up and pink boy makes the rubble explode near Y/N making him go off balance. "Hey I just started my flying lessons last week with Hawk!" Y/N yells badly flying and dodging debris.
"Can you stop messing about and fight." The pink haired boy finally speaks, his voice monotone and lifeless but with a hint of annoyance. Y/N gets surprised by this and is hit straight on with an exploding rock smashing into the wall.

"Y/N has been hit hard! Can he still battle?!" President Mic says.

"Jesus that surprised me... Alright I'll fight seriously." Y/N says, cracking his neck and ruffling his feathers as he rolls his shoulders. "After all I'm getting some coffee jelly after this shit show." Y/N mutters gaining the pink haired male's interest. Using his super strength Y/N leaves a bigger hole behind where he fell and launched himself at high speeds towards the male. He takes the hit like a man but gasps at the sheer power and is flinged back pretty far. Not waiting for them to steady Y/N goes in again but an impending doom makes the pink haired boy freeze. "Catastrophe." Eyes shine brighter Fuchsia what the pink boy just noticed and his breath gets caught into his throat. He hears the teachers shouting for Y/N to stop as death draws nearer in beautiful glowing Fuchsia.

"Y/N STOP." Aizawa shouts and starts to use his quirk but is soon surprised as a dust cloud appeared from where Y/N digged his feet into the ground stopping himself before his true quirk hits the pink haired boy. Dusts lift and the pink haired boy falls to his knees in shock, Y/N stops his quirk and his eyes soon stop glowing going back to the bright E/C the people love. The pink haired boy gulps, when reading Y/N's mind he didn't see this being planned at all. He could of died today and thats something he doesn't usually think.

"Amazing work Mr Y/L/N and Mr Saiki! I believe Mr Saiki has won his place at UA with his beautiful control of his Psychic abilities!" Nezu a bear or rat walks in surprising everyone with his words.
"I got in?" Saiki spoke, voice raspy from not using it much.
"Woo well done! Now Aizawa catch me as I comically faint into your beautiful arms." Aizawa raises an eyebrow but is soon running to catch the falling teen making President mic laugh while Saiki raises an eyebrow of his own.

"You will start tomorrow, your class is 1-A and thanks for joining and making the numbers even. It was either this or kill off one of the characters, preferably Mineta but the author got lazy and didn't want to scar the children by making Mineta die in their arms." The bear rumbled on about things that made not much sense to Saiki until he looked directly into the reader's eyes.

"The author is just lazy and has been watching a lot of my show recently. Good grief."
His voice didn't sound raspy and he talked without moving his mouth. How lazy of them.
"You can't talk."
Fuck off with your yare yares be glad your here and not there hiding from people you pretend to not care about. Anyway back to the story- Wait a Time

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"I confess my undying love for you"
"Y/N thats a packet of pocky."
"Your just jealous Shoto."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N couldn't believe his luck he was able to skip the last three lessons of the day along with Izuku who just happens to be injured and resting in the nurse's office as well.

"Izu Good morning... Well good afternoon or will it be good evening... I don't know." Izuku sweat drops as Y/N awakens from his slumber not noticing the pink haired boy patiently waiting for him to do so.
"Yeah... Y/N whose this?" Izuku would be lying if he was jealous, Saiki could only mentally roll his eyes Izuku is another he needs to watch out for as many people came to visit Y/N hearing about what happened and many had the same thoughts.
"Who is he? He better stay the fuck away from Y/N."
"Who is he to Y/N?"
"Does Y/N like him?"
You can assume who said the first one. Those were just small samples of the thoughts people had but the secret likeness scale for Y/N is surprisingly high, Saiki doesn't know what anyone sees in this lazy, idiotic but surprisingly smart, cute and adorable male. Fuck he does now.
"I don't know he never told me his name before we battled it out. Also congrats again." Y/N yawns in the middle of a sentence making Saiki sweat drop as Izuku's likeness towards Y/N rises over the maximum number of 100. This happened to many of the males that came to visit especially the angry noisy one who kept denying his feelings inside his head, not quietly though. His thoughtd screamed as loud as he shouted making Saiki gain a small migraine.
"I'm Saiki Kusuo. Quirk, Psychic. I just got accepted into UA I start tomorrow." Saiki says pushing up his glasses and after doing so Todoroki walks in with two bags.
"Shoto! Good evening." Y/N grins seeing the male.
"Good evening, had a nice three hour and thirty minute nap." It sounded like a satement to Saiki but reading Todoroki's mind he could see the male was being sarcastic.
"I loved it even better as Aizawa owes me now." Getting out of the bed Saiki takes his leave waving goodbye to Y/N who walks off with Izuku and Shoto to class.

"Today has been exhausting. Izu I'll see you tomorrow..." Izuku could only shakily wave and smile while Shoto and Y/N walk home. It's surprisingly not far but it didn't stop Y/N from complaining about it to a point Shoto just started to carry Y/N on his back.
Shoto smiles hearing the familiar soft snores resounding from Y/N, they were surprisingly soothing but shaking off the thought he carries on walking home earning small giggles from on lookers.