14

PLEASE READ
So as a someone who writes and posts it means the world when you guys comment. Even if it's silly things. Your guys comments keep the story going and they give me motivation to write. So thank you for all of you who read and comment it means the world.

After Mattia had gotten into something besides boxers we drove to the nearest donut place.

We may or may not have bought twelve donuts.

We sat in the parking lot eating our donuts, "God I feel like a fat ass." I say as I finish my third donut.

"That's right baby you've got a fat ass!"

"That's not the response I was expecting but it's a welcomed one. Anyways what are we even doing today?" I ask him.

"Anything you want."

"I want to go to Disneyland."

"Right now?" Mattia asks me.

"Yes, well, I want to pack and book a flight before we go but yes, right now." I smile at him.

"We don't have the money." Mattia sighs like I'm a dumbass.

To be clear, I am.

"My aunt and uncle. They'll pay." I inform. I smile, knowing I've won.

Mattia scoffs, "For you." I frown.

"They've got enough money. They wouldn't give a shit if they bought some kids tickets."

Mattia pauses like he doesn't know what to say, "Fine. Check for flights in the next week."

I laugh and open my phone and look for flights to California.

"There's one tomorrow. It departs at noon. We can take that one, right?"

Mattia laughs, "I guess so. We're going to California babyyyyyyyy!"

Mattia and I end up figuring out everything.

My aunt and uncle are buying tickets to California and they cool tickets for Disneyland that basically means you're VIP for me, Mattia, Sydney, and Wells.

We leave tomorrow on a plane that departs at noon. We have two rooms at a hotel in the resort. And we're staying there for three weeks.

And yes it's in the middle of the school year but fuck school.

Mattia has dropped me off at my house so I could pack for tomorrow.

I Facetime Sydney and she answers screaming, "WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA BITCH!"

I scream back.

We talk while we pack and then when we finally finish packing we decide we need to go buy swim suits because bitch we need new swim suits.

In ten minutes Sydney drives to my house and we end up at the mall.

We end up in a random ass store because we saw they had cute swim suits.

I end up buying like seven different ones and then Syd drives me back home.

Time skip
9:56 am
Next day

I had just woken up ten minutes ago so I could start getting ready.

I quickly did all my morning things and changed into a comfy outfit.

Wells was sitting in the living room watching some TV when I had finally come downstairs.

"What are you watching?"

"I don't know. It's some cooking show."

"Wonderful. I want to leave soon because it's gonna take a long ass time at the airport so eat and then get your shit and we're leaving." I tell him while walking towards the kitchen to eat some food.

"Fine Mom!" he yells back at me.

I roll my eyes. I just like to be punctual ok dipshit.

I order a Lyft and then I grab all my things and bring them downstairs.

Wells and I both say goodbye to our family and promise them to call and text.

Then our Lyft gets here and we get inside.

"So where are you guys going to at the airport?" The driver asks us.

"California. We decided to go on a spontaneous whim, I guess." I answer back.

"Ah, nice. Are the folks ok with it? Isn't school still going on?"

"Yep. They're fine. We only have a month left of school so it's fine anyways." Wells answers.

Wells is clearly annoyed at the driver and just wants a quiet ride.

I hate the quiet.

The driver turns on music and doesn't talk for the rest of the ride.

I text Syd and Mattia that they should start heading to the airport too.

When we get to the airport we find Mattia and Syd and then go through all the unimportant shit.

Then we get on the plane.

We're going to Cali.

A/n
It's bad I know.

Also corona doesn't exist in this book.

I'm so goddamn tired.

Corona is literally ruining my entire life so can it just disappear please. That'd be appreciated.

Ok love you dips and I'll see you when I post again which might not be for awhile because I always end up disappearing for no reason.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

-Eve