"And why are you so guilty about it?" Pilar then asked. "You know why. It shows that she doesn't need me in her life, and I thrive with both of you in my life. I can't do anything about it right now." he explained with a bit of irritation. She needed more answers. "Why don't you talk to her?" she asked as she had to hide a smirk. She was starting to think of a plan, because she could not take it anymore that Sarah had the advantage. Sarah took exposing someone to a whole new level, and Pilar couldn't take it anymore. There was revenge to be planned, because she knew the answer Sergio was about to give her. 

"Maybe you should talk to her and maybe make up with her. Maybe try when she's in Madrid next month." he suggested. To get her without Sergio was looking was a perfect scheme, and Pilar had some ideas going through her mind. It was time to shake up her world again, and to make sure she really stayed away from Sergio now. "Sounds like a plan." she simply stated. Sergio immediately gave her a look of shock and smiled a bit. "You really mean it?" he asked happily. Nodding slowly, Pilar didn't show any signs of evil intentions again. All she did was smile. "Of course, amor. Anything for you."

And all she could do was start scheming what would be a Wednesday in Madrid...

__

"You're coming home!" 

That same afternoon, Sarah managed to get on a video call with some of the boys from Real Madrid and just chat. She had not really spoken to any of them since the Champions League draw occurred, so it was nice to finally speak with some of them and even catch up with once again. The reactions of some of the guys she knew so long would be quite interesting, so it just happened one afternoon after they all had training and had decided to stick around. 

Of course, James was the front runner of it all as he got some of the team to stick around and hang out just to be able to talk to her. It seemed like there was a whole party going on at the Real Madrid training facilities, because Sarah was talking to a majority of the team again at that moment. "It seems like you're throwing a whole party, just because I'm going to be back in Madrid for a few days only." she pointed out as she laughed at the whole ordeal. 

"Honestly, I might squeeze the life out of you when I see you, because it's been over a year and a half." James told her as some of the lads were in the background dancing. As Sarah was sitting at her kitchen table, it was easy for the lads to see her living room and the hallway. A wild Harry, who had just gotten out of the shower, appeared in the background and shook his head. "Squeeze certain areas of my woman, and you're being dropkicked." he called out, before going back to the bathroom to fix his hair quickly. 

"Oh, he's a territorial one." Nacho pointed out as he came into the view. Sarah laughed a little bit and shrugged. "You want to talk about territorial. Have you met your wife?" she pointed out as Nacho shrugged back and smiled. "She complains that you barely talk to her." he made it a point to bring up. Isco then came into the picture and nodded in agreement. "I second it for mine." Isco mentioned. Toni even nodded and mouthed an apology before stating, "my wife and sister too!" 

At that moment, Sarah just let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. Sarah did try to keep in touch with her old group of friends in Madrid, but they were all kind of bitter about the whole situation. They knew she wasn't going back to Sergio, despite him fucking up terribly, and they all started to act a bit weird when they knew about Sarah's relationship with Harry. She didn't need friends like that. She had friends that supported her in England, and those were the friends that she really wanted and needed. 

"Not my fault they all haven't accepted my relationship yet, and they're still mad that I never ended up with Sergio. None of them have wanted to talk to me as much since." she pointed out with a shrug. "Well, I accept your relationship." James told her with a typical James smile. Marco immediately laughed as he shook his head at Sarah. "He's lying to you. He looks at your instagram half of the time and complains that it could have been him if he weren't so stupid." Marco explained with a smirk as James blushed deeply.