,,Harry! What are you doing here?" Hermione exclaimed completely stunned. It was obvious that neither she, nor Draco had heard or even seen Harry's Patronus.

,,Saving Malfoy's life, apparently." Harry said with a grin.

Draco scoffed and crossed his arms in response. Hermione, on the other hand, lowered her wand and stared at Harry intently. Her eyes began to narrow, and she took a few steps towards her best friend.

,,Harry..." she began in a calm, dangerous voice.

,,Y-yes, Hermione." Harry stuttered, taking a few steps back to maintain a safe distance from Hermione.

,,You don't know anything about this now, do you?" she said in a rather silky voice, but her eyes still blazed with fury.

,,About what?" Harry asked in a small voice, taking another step backwards.

,,Oh, I don't know" Hermione mocked, pretending to think. ,, About people lurking around the neighborhood, wearing invisibility cloaks. You don't know anything about that, do you, Harry?"

Bloody fools! Ginny was right. Harry winced internally.

,,Now Hermione, please calm down. And I will explain everything. You see..." Harry tried to say but he was interrupted.

,,So you actually put people to stand guard around here? To follow me everywhere. Without telling me?" Hermione shrieked.

Draco snickered in the corner where he had retreated after Harry intervened. That earned him a glare from Harry, but Draco didn't seem to mind. He leaned back against the wall, arms crossed against his chest, wand still in one hand, and he was looking at the scene unfolding before his eyes in mild amusement.

,,I was planning on telling you... eventually." Harry said quietly. ,,I just came here now in order to talk to you about the whole situation." Harry added hastily seeing Hermione's nostrils flaring.

Hermione huffed but it was Draco who spoke.

,,A bit too late for that now, Potter." he said with a smirk. ,,She already knows." he continued, gesturing with his head towards the fuming Hermione.

,,Shut up, Malfoy. You're not helping." Harry said through gritted teeth.

,,Not trying to." Draco said with a shrug, his smirk still in place.

,,Why you bloody..." Harry started under his breath.

,,Enough!" Hermione snapped at the both of them. ,,I can't believe you were both in on this."

,,Hey, don't lump me up with this git." Draco said gesturing at Harry. ,,I didn't know what he was planning on doing. I just told him about the attack and gave him a hint or two. Everything else is all Potter."

,,Still, I can't believe you two talked about this behind my back." Hermione insisted, considerably calmer. The fact that Harry and Draco allied with each other for once was something of a miracle.

,,I was really worried about you." Harry said softly, wanting to keep Hermione as calm as possible now that she had stopped shouting. ,,When Malfoy told me, I went straight to the office and gave orders for the area to be guarded around the clock. We also checked for other suspicious activities."

,,And?" Draco asked, ignoring Hermione's surprised look.

,,No dark wizards have been caught recently and no one knows about any rogue Death Eaters planning something. We asked everyone that might have information on this."

,,Not everyone." Draco said under his breath.

,,What?" Harry asked in bewilderment. ,,Who?"

,,My father." Draco said simply.