nine ✰ "an original piece by charlie dalton."

Începe de la început

"good thinking, meeks." neil said as he patted meeks on the back.

quietly, the boys and girls sneaked out of the building and set off running across the fields towards the wood.

as the group ran around the woods searching for the cave, parker grew tired of running. she looked around and spotted knox only a few feet in front of her. with a grin, she ran and jumped on his back. knox yelped at the impact.

"sorry, knoxie. i got tired of running."

knox gulped as a blush grew on his cheeks. "so you decided that i would carry you?"

parker giggled. "i could get off but that is so much work, knox." she laid her head on his shoulder.

"you're lucky i don't hate you."

parker gasped as she lightly pushed his head, which earned a giggle from knox.

rory and scarlett were walking side by side, shining their flashlights in different directions.

charlie slowly sneaks up behind rory as he shined his flashlight up at his own face as he grabbed rory by the shoulders.

"arrr, i'm a dead poet!"

rory jumped, a terrified look on her face.

"oh my god, charlie!"

charlie laughed, a devilish grin was painted on his face.

"you're funny, real funny." rory punched charlie hard in the arm. he winced as he rubbed where rory had hit him.

"i'm sorry, rory, but the look on your face was priceless."

the cave was an interesting meeting spot to say the least.

it was cramped and wet. there was a giant opening that shine the moonlight down on the group.

the boys struggled with the fire, its smoke quickly filled up the cave.

"god, are you trying to smoke us out of here?" charlie coughed.

"no no, the smoke is going right up this opening."

pitts tried to stand up but ended up slamming his head into the low-rock ceiling. he let out a 'yelp' while the others laughed.

"all right, forget the fire. lets go gentlemen and ladies." neil stood before the others with the book in hand, and takes a drag on a cigarette that came from charlie's stash.

"i hereby reconvene the dead poets society."

cheers and hollers echo through the cave.

"the meetings will be conducted by myself and the other new initiates now present. todd anderson, because he prefers not to read, will keep minutes of the meeting. i'll now read the traditional opening message by society member henry david thoreau. 'i went to the woods because i wanted to live deliberately. i wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.'".