'This is a huge event for the students of UA. It's not something you can just cancel off. Train harder for the next two weeks. Push yourself to your limits. This is a great chance for all of you to gather fame and recognition from all the pro heroes who will be watching. That's all, class dismissed.' Aizawa lifted his yellow sleeping bag and strolled out of the door, sliding it shut with his free hand on his way out, somehow getting into his sleeping bag at the same time. 

'Hey, Y/N, do you want to come to my house later to train?' Shoto turned to the girl who looked deep in thought, muttering nonstop and gesturing to herself randomly. 'Uh, Y/N? You're doing a Midoriya.' Y/N looked up, baffled. 'Huh? Did you say something?' Shoto sighed. 'You were doing that muttering thing that Midoriya is extremely talented at. Also, do you want to come to my house to train later? Maybe then you'll get a better hand on your quirk.'

Y/N blushed. 'Uh... sorry about the muttering. It sometimes just slips out. As for training, why not? I have nothing to do this evening anyway.' The girl rushed out before turning back to face the front of the classroom and starting her monologue again. Shoto stared exasperatedly at his friend, who was speaking at inhuman speed, him barely able to catch any words.

'Currently, I can stay in the air for an extended period of time because of the water molecules present. If I can strengthen my quirk, then I can control those molecules and literally walk on air. But that'll take an extreme amount of precision and control, which means I'll have to work on pushing my limits further. If there are enough molecules then I can create a small platform for me to step on, either as a boost of height or to leap over large gaps. I can also work on lowering or increasing the temperature of liquids faster, then I can create makeshift weapons out of thin air at a quicker speed so that it doesn't affect my movements too much. It won't work as well as real weapons, but it's better than nothing compared to a person with no weapons. I can also push my charmspeak further so that I can control more people and for a longer period of time in one go. I-'

'Y/N, are you okay? You're muttering just like Midoriya.' Toru Hagakure, who was sitting directly in front of Y/N, asked in a concerned voice. 'No, please don't disturb me. If I can settle my goals for these two weeks right now, right here, then I can get started on training right away instead of wasting time and forming a plan like the others. As I was saying, since the whole cohort will be participating in this sports festival, those who aren't aware of my charmspeak are already under my control since charmspeak works better against unaware victims. My charmspeak will slow them down drastically, but it technically won't be considered as cheating because it's my quirk. As for my water manipulation, that will take more work and refinement, so I'll have to spend most of my time on it. I'll run at least five kilometres every day as a warm up so that I can get my stamina up. I'll start easier for water manipulation, I'll practise in a humid environment first and gradually move to a dry one to strengthen myself, at the same time doing it in a paced way. My charmspeak doesn't need much effort, I can just use it more often to get a better grasp of it since it's already rather powerful.'

At this point, practically the whole class was already staring at the oak haired girl who had her head propped up with an elbow, scribbling furiously on a sheet of paper. 'She's just like you.' Ochaco joked, poking Izuku in the arm, making him stutter and blush.

'If I were to match against Denki, it'll put me at a disadvantage since water is a good conductor of electricity. However, he'll become an idiot sooner or later, so then I'll have the upper hand. As for people like Peppermint and Bakugo, I'll have an advantage because of my water. Meanwhile, I'll have to rely on my physical abilities to defeat people like Mina and Tsu. I'll have to ensure that I don't give Ochaco the chance to float anything should I have to fight against her.' Y/N's muttering stopped as she realised the lack of sound in the classroom.