She stared at me with a gentle smile. Then, it seemed she remembered something.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, from now on, I'm your maid." She said as she smiled. "My name is Tatiana, but you can call me Tati, okay?"

What a weird lady. I'm barely a day old, but she's already speaking to me as if I'll understand her. If I was a normal baby, I wouldn't have cared or known what she was saying. 

Good thing I'm abnormal for you huh. Your welcome, Tati.*sigh* 

Tati looked surprised when I sighed but giggled and kept smiling. "You're like an old man, miss, hehe."

Tati, good thing it's only you and me if someone else heard you...well, you'd probably be kicked out.

I giggled mischievously. Tati continued smiling and began to sing a lullaby. 

What a nice lullaby. But, this won't make me fall asle-

I immediately fell asleep in her arms. It was like if she sang an enchanting song to make one fall asleep. 

You devilish woman...I like it. I  thought as a drifted away in a dream.

~

When I woke up, daylight hit me in the face. I groaned.

*sigh* Day time already? But it's only been a few hours.

I opened my eyes and witnessed a small boy staring at me. 

Um- Hello...?

~

Red fiery colored hair with ocean blue eyes.

Oh god, it's her brother but what was his name again?

"So you're my new little sister..." said the boy "...you're so small, I can't believe it took so long for you to come out yet you show up this small." as he said with a confused look.

Well, sorry for being small. It's not like I asked to be this small.

"Hmpf!" As she looks away from the annoyance.He looked even more confused. "Wait, you can understand me?"

She nodded but ended up falling in front of herself. Wow, I got a big head for a small bab-

"Haha, you're so small, you can't even lift your big head." as he giggles.

Hmpf, what a rude kid.

"However, you've barely been born and yet you can already understand human language after living here for a day... interesting." His eyes glowed passionately as he stared at Rosalinda.

Oh no. As she thought. That's exactly what people say when they find a new toy...*sigh*...especially in an Otome game. Although he was cold to Rosalinda, he had a kind heart towards the heroine, so it's pretty surprising seeing him being childish... Well, he is a kid at the moment, huh.

"My full name is Sir William George Von de Violette, but since you're now part of the family and me you're new proud older brother you can call me Big Brother Will or preferably Big Brother, okay?..."

I continued to lift my body up and nod.

"If you ever get in danger, just remember to yell my name and I'll come dashing however is troubling you, okay?" I nod, confusedly."...And remember your name is Lady Rosalinda Anne Von de Violette, but let's be honest your name is too long, so from now on I'll call you Rosa, okay?... Our father is the old redhead with gold eyes and our mother is the beautiful fairy lady with golden hair and blue eyes... remember them in case they ask you who they are." I nod in agreement.

"You're pretty quiet, can you speak or no?"

Well, I can try...hmm but what should I say. Should I make him cry or something?... "Bige Bwober Willn, Iwe hav you..." (Big Brother Will, I hate you.) Oh my god, that was horrible. Embarrassed what his reaction would be. As I look up and unexpectedly see him smiling creepily with eyes glittering. *Sniff* "My adorable little sister..." *Sniff* "..saying her first words..." *Sniff*

Wait, was her big brother a siscon?...in a way it's a good thing he can be an ally but he might get annoying if he gets too touch-

Will grabs her by the waist and throws her in the air, as he laughs happily.

OH NO- my baby senses want me to scre-

"WAAAHHHH!" I can't handle heights especially if I'm being thrown almost to the roof . She thought as she was screamed the top of her lungs.

"Wait! If you scream that loud Father will scowl at me again!" As he tries to shush her, a maid and the Duke come in. The father quickly grabs Will away while the maid grabs Rosa and manages to calm her down.

"Shh, it's okay, nobody's throwing you in the air, everything is okay my lady..." The father looks at Will angrily, veins pop up on his forehead. Oh wow, he mad, hehe.

Then said, "See me in my office." With a serious tone, then left with Will, looking troubled.

I wish you good luck, big brother! I waved as they parted away. The maid started to pat my back until a beautiful lady came inside.

Is that supposed to be my mother?... She looks so young yet beautiful. I can see why Will called her a beautiful fairy but I think she looks more like an angel. Golden blonde hair and lapis colored blue eyes, married to a handsome knight/duke.

It is said that Rosalinda's mother used to be a Marchioness and was an only daughter. She married the duke because they actually fell in love with each other, unlike many marriages in the old times.

She rushed towards me with a worried look, quickly grabs me away from the maid and says "Do you want milk? Hmmm Rosy?" as she says with a high pitched voice.

So this is what it's like to be a baby. I feel dumb.

I nod and drink her milk while slowly falling asleep. It's warm. I wonder if this it's like with a loving mother.

Warm~

As I slowly fall asleep.

A year passes by and my birthday is then coming up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!