Both Narcissa and Lucius walk in hand and hand with smiles on their face, "ahh, my dears! How are you?" Narcissa says hugging Millie first, she has always seen mills as a real daughter.

Millie hugs back smiling, "hey Narcissa, I made breakfast. Join us please." Making Narcissa nod looking at her husband who was talking to Draco.

"Millie, good to see you." Lucius says hugging his daughter in law. Shocking both his son and wife, it was surprising that Lucius accepted Millie right away.

"You to Lucius, come lets eat" Millie says sharing a look with Draco who was looking at her worried. Millie nodded softly telling him she's okay now.

Lately, Millie has been feeling more tired, has been sleeping in and eating way more. Draco has told her to go see a Doctor, but she always says, "I'm fine."

After they all had breakfast, Draco and his father were in the study talking about some work. Well, Millie and Narcissa were talking in the living room.

Narcissa and Lucius were like her own parents, Millie thought of them as family, and loved spending time with Narcissa.

"would you like some tea?" Millie asked, setting her wand down.

"some tea would be lovely" Narcissa replied smiling as she left the room towards to kitchen.

Millie thought about how lucky she was to have met such a nice boy with such a nice family. They teach her so well.

Just then, Millie felt sick to her stomach once again, absolutely sick. The world around her became a blur as Mills struggled to make her way to the bathroom.

Millie threw open the bathroom door and sat on the cold tile ground. pulled the jumper over her head, gripping the sides of the toilet.

Millie shut her eyes tight and waited, knowing she was about to be sick any second. She took in a deep breath just before it happened.

Millie wiped the sweat off of her forehead and flushed the toilet, continuing to sit in the middle of the restroom, trying to catch her breath.

"Millie dear?" She heard behind her.

Millie turned around to see Narcissa in the doorway, looking worried.

"Oh, it's nothing, I'm fine now." She say, standing up and starting to brush her teeth.

Narcissa walks in and picks mills jumper up off of the floor and sets it down on the tile bench across from her.

She comes and stands behind Millie, rubbing her back lightly as Millie wiped her mouth.

"It's okay, honey." She says. "I'd recognize that feeling anywhere"

"what do you mean?" Millie say, turning around to face her, throwing her jumper back on.

"is this the first time you've felt sick lately?" she questions.

Millie thought about it for a minute, remembering the few times she felt off within the past couple of weeks.

"actually no, but this is the first time it's actually been this bad." She reply. "but I don't feel like I have a cold, I'll be fine."