Beautiful Runaway . Part 1

I was sitting on the grass alone. I was under a tree reading books while listening to music. I had my hood on, mask on, and my body was fully covered unlike all the other girls in my university. Everyone had a friend and were in relationships and Me? Well I have none of that. Hi, I'm Choi Mi-na. I'm known as the school's loner. as I was reading my book a group of boys walked out of the Library. Stray Kids and The Boyz. How and why are they popular?

Well for one, money. They are all sons of the most richest men in Seoul. And you should know the rest right now. Which I understand you don't. The Leader's of the 2 groups, Bang Chan and Lee Sangyeon are step brothers and It was said that all of the parents of each and every one of the members own the school. All members had the looks and smarts but they don't act so mature. But hey, if they don't know i'm alive or even in existence i'm safe... right... Then before i knew It The Boyz and Stray Kids were coming TOWARDS me. I stood up and packed my stuff up and an unforgettable speed.

I yeeted my backpack onto me and walked away quickly. "HEY YOU..." I heard. I know that voice because... well.. i have all classes with that voice. Bang Chan. I spun around and looked at him with my hoodie and mask on still. "I guess you're the one and only Choi Mi-na huh?" Chan said as him and the other 19 boys walked towards me. I felt my heart wanting to just jump out and smack Chan before jumping back in. I nodded and spun around and proceeded to quickly walk to the dorms. Then I was pushed to the ground. But before I knew it someone came and grabbed me by the arm. I looked up and fear filled my eyes. It was my Dad... or should I say... my kidnapper.

"Hi... Kookie..." I said with a gulp. Jungkook pulled he up and turned me towards the 20 males that stood there in confusion. "Please... leave my baby alone." He said before throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to his motorcycle. He put me down and I got onto the seat. Then this is where he- "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!?" There you go... As I was saying this is where he starts to scr- "LOOK AT ME BEFORE I MAKE YOU LOOK AT ME!" Screams... "I'm sorry!!! I promise I won't run away again. Please don't hurt me kookie please!!!" I begged as I took my hoodie off and my mask showing a scar going across my cheek from the last time Kookie punished me.

I stood up with tears filling my eyes not even noticing TheBoyz and StrayKids staring at me and Kookie from afar. "Fine... only because i love you... and even though I kidnapped you doesn't mean I would actually hurt you okay baby. Come here." Kookie said as he pulled me into a Loving hug. He treats me as a sweet little sister he always wanted. I ran way from home thinking I was going to be okay but Kookie took me. He thought I was his little sister but he soon found out she was murdered the same night. To prevent any charges he took me in.

His mom treated me like a real daughter . I found out that my parents didn't even give a fuck about me running away. "Okay... just come back home in 20... mom has to go to work and I won't be home because I have to make another deal." Kookie said ruffling my hair. He put my hoodie on and smiled. He kissed me on the forehead and got onto his motorcycle and left. I sighed. I put the mask back on and walked down the street. I felt like i was being followed so i turned around and saw Stray Kids and The Boyz staring at me. "If you guys wanna talk to me come here before i leave." I crossed my arms.

The guys all rushed over to me and surrounded me. "Choi Mi-na... are you attending the school's par-" "no..." I said towards Hyunjin's words. "Jesus christ that's the fastest 'no' i've ever heard in my entire life..." Kevin said pretty impressed. "You know what... for your information. i don't party..." I said as I spun around. "What was that scar on your cheek." Felix said as he pointed at my mask. I stayed quiet but New decided to pull my mask off showing my scar. "Holy shh...." Jacob said in shock. "That scar is bigger than my p-" "Jeongin no-" Eric said covering his mouth. "Leave me alone..." I growled as I took back the mask and put it on.

But then gun shots flew towards us. The guys screamed as the bullet landed in the pillar next to me. "THEY FOUND ME-" I screamed. I turned around and started to run. Stray Kids and The Boyz ran after me as the bullets kept up but missed all of us. "OVER HERE!" I screamed as the boys followed me into the alley way. "WE ALMOST DIED- MI-NA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-" Woojin said freaking out like crazy. "Okay look- those men, they are after me, the more you guys follow me- the more dangerous it will get for all of us." The Boyz gasped along with Stray Kids "they've wanted to kill me since the day i ran-away" I mumbled.

I then stood up and took my mask off. "My real name is Jeon Y/N, i'm the runaway from 10 years ago, the one who was never found." I said as I sighed. The guys all jumped up and they were in shocked. How can a person like me be so special. Well, i'm not technically a normal person. I've been running for my whole life. LITERALLY! Before I was kidnapped, my used to be father had to pay a debt, but he refused. I ran away because I didn't want to get hurt. I was selfish. When Kookie took me in, the mafia my old father had to pay a debt to found me. Kookie has tried to protect me for years.

"What's that beeping!?" Juyeon asked scared. Hyunjae reached onto my backpack pocket. "YAH HANDS OFF YOU BI- oh mY gOd-" I said shocked. Hyunjae pulled out a tracker. Stray Kids and the Boyz were shocked. "They tracked you..." Sunwoo said as he looked at the guys around me.  "They tracked me...."