Eijiro took a deep breath, releasing his quirk on the offending paper. He had to think this through, if he just ran into the fray, then he could get suspended for fighting. He would rather not. 

Instead, he settled on Running back to the training grounds where he hoped that his teacher was still lecturing Bakugo.

"Aizawa sensei, Aizawa Sensei!" He called out of breath, waving the paper in the air with a frantic, yet determined look in his eyes. His yelling caught both the attention of his teacher, and a surprisingly calm Bakugo.

He slapped the note in the pro heros hands, sliding down to a crouch to pant after his run. "I-i was going to go, but I figured it would be better to get you" he weezed. 

Aizawa studied the note, the only expression changing on his face was his lip twisting downwards. He could tell he was pissed. "Good thinking, you wouldn't be much help if there is multiple people. Come on." The teacher power walked back from the training grounds, his students following suit.

Kirishima, explained the situation to Bakugo in a hushed tone, the ash blonde growled rather audibly. They headed for the restroom between class 1-A and 1-B, students released from classes clearing a path for the three. 

After a while of painfully slow walking, they reached the boys restrooms. The door was locked. Kirishima gritted his teeth as he heared yelling from inside, and the sound of flesh beating flesh. There were a few pained yelps as the beating continued. 

Aizawa looked to his red haired student, silently giving him permission. Kirishima grinned (evily) before activating his quirk to kick down the heavy door. After a few swift kicks, the dark wood caved in on itself. The sounds went silent inside before the sounds of panicking students followed.

The three walked in, diffrent levels of hidden anger. 

There were three students from 1-B, they were the not noticeable ones that stood in the background. They stood over Denki who-

Holy shit.

He lay curled up in the fetal position, blood sprouting from his mouth and nose. He whimpered, twitching a little. His whole uniform was in tatters, scrapes and bruises, New and old, we're visible. 

The three students did the best they could to block the electric quirk user from their line of sight, but it was too late. They had already been caught.

"Oh hi Mr.Aizawa we were just-" 

"Save it." Aizawa inturrupted, weaving his capture weapon around two of the students. 

Bakugo was already on the other one, yelling to loud for anyone to understand exactly what he was saying. "Katsuki Bakugo if you hurt that student then you get a days suspension." Aizawa warned, pulling the other stuttering students closer to him. He gave them cold, calculated glares.

 "But look what they did to Pikachu!" He pointed furiously to Kaminari, who twitched unconscious on the floor, whimpering. 

Aizawa sent Bakugo a look saying, 'well talk about this later.'

Kirishima rushed to Denki's side, flipping him over to assess the damage. Thankfully there were no broken bones, though a nasty kick to the ribs and a hit to the head seemed to have knocked him out. He pulled the electric quirk user closer so he could stabilize his head on his lap.

The student that Bakugo had been threatening passed out with fear, no satisfaction rose within Kirishima  because anyone that lay a hand on Kaminari deserved pain

A groan slipped past Denki's split lip, and rage coiled mercilessly deep in his gut. 

"Students of 1-B, you are going to Nezu's office, now. When Kaminari is awake, we will get a statement from him. But this note should be enough." Aizawa waved up the crumbled note in his hands. He tied the kids hands with a capture weapon, telling Bakugo to drag the other one that he had scared the shit out of.

 "Kirishima, I need you to take Kaminari to recovery girls, and when she clears him to leave, I need you to ask questions. We need information if we want them expelled." Their teacher orderd. The 1-B students wisely kept their mouths shut, giving each other panicked looks. 

The red head carefully pulled the blonde up in his arms. Kaminari let out another groan, head lolling to lean against his chest. "I got it" he pulled his friend, that he had failed to protect, closer to him. He was a bright person, he didn't deserve to get bullied. The rage twisted in his gut.

"Come on extras" Katsuki jerked the 1-B student from the floor, in a rough fireman carry, being extra sure to jostle him. 

"Bakugo" Kirishima said as they parted ways to go to recovery girls and the principles office. "Well be in my room." 

 The ash blonde nodded, fiery red eyes flicking from Kaminari to Aizawa. Bakugo was so pissed that he wasn't even yelling. It was unsettling.

He didn't run into anyone since the bell rang, dismissing the antsy students to their dorm buildings. Kaminari unconsciously mumbled pained words, blood trickling from his lips, past his bruised cheek. Kirishima gently patted on his bottom lip with his sleeve, avoiding the bruised area.

Recovery Girl didn't ask questions, only pressing kisses on Kaminari's face, then adding gauze pads over the areas. There wasnt much she could do about the cuts, only adding wrapping over them. Kirishima sat on the chair next to his bed, his head in his hands. 

"Don't beat yourself up over this, dearie." The healer said, offering a Snickers to him. Kirishima smiled, taking the Snickers to give to Kaminari later. "I cannot let him stay overnight, but if he doesn't wake up in an hour's time, then contact me." 

Kirishima thanked her a thousand times over before taking his friend back in his arms. The blonde grumbled again.

When he got back to the dorms, many questions were asked. Kirishima looked down to Kaminari for approval. He had woken up halfway through their walk, but he was still to uncoordinated to walk. Kaminari looked down, shaking his head. 

"Its okay dudes, he was too manley during training, he saved my ass from one of Bakubro's explosions. " Kirishima fibbed, dodging past everyone else as he continued to his room.

 "Thanks Kiri" Denki said once they were in his room. 

"No problem bro, but there's questions that need to be asked." Kirishima passed his own clothes to Kaminari. "but first you need to change dude, your uniforms not wearable anymore. "

Kaminari gratefully took the clothes, slowly sliding them on. Kirishima was much more buff than him, so they slid down his frame a little. 

"Okay, first of all how long has this been going on?" Kirishima asked once they were both settled on the edge of his bed. 

Kaminari felt hot tears prick at the corner of his eyes, he sniffles before cautiously looking into his friends patient eyes. "The beginning of the semester, when the results of our mid-terms got out. I-it was only comments at first, but they started h-hurting me a few months ago."

Kirishima clenched his fist, making sure that Kaminari couldn't see. He didn't want him to think he was angry at him. "Why didn't you tell anyone, why let this go on?" 

"B-becuase I deserved it. They- they were right."  The blondes answer stabbed his gut, twisting it painfully. He felt tears blur his own vision. 

"Oh Kami..." He put a hand over the others shoulder, running circles around it as Kaminari sobbed, muttering the self deprecating things that they told him. "Stop" he said firmly. "C'mon, you need cuddles."

Kaminari nodded between sniffles, falling limp against the mattress. Kirishima pulled his head to his chest, soothing him with positive whispers. He wasn't sure how long they lay there until Kaminari drifted off to sleep, tear tracks lined his face. 

The door creaked open quietly, Bakugo slipping in with a smug face. "Those bastards are done for. Their lucky if I don't kill 'em in their sleep."  

Kirishima gave a small thumbs up, Kaminari's hair brushing past his hand. "C'mon Bakubro, join the cuddles." 

Katsuki have him a quizzical look. 

Kirishima shot him puppy eyes. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes in ( fake) annoyance before settling in on the other side of Kaminari.

Denki snuggled into the warmth, drawing both of his friends closer. With them around, class 1-B would likely never talk to him again.