0.5

alaya
3 months later.

"Keeellll" I screamed as he tickled me , he laughed and got off me. I sat up and stared at him , he was already looking at me.

"Imma get you back" i said standing up stretching , he chuckled and got up. He pulled me into a hug , i snuggled my face into his chest.

My phone began to ring , i got off his chest and looked down at my phone. It was my mom.

"Wassup ma" i said , she sniffed , i scrunched my face up. Kel saw and looked worried.

"Gr-Grandma gee gone" she said bursting into tears , i was frozen . I dropped my phone. Kel cam over to me.

"Bae whats wrong" he said holding me , i cried. I was shaking , i ain't know what to do. My chest began to hurt.

I dropped to the floor and everything went blurry , all i heard was Kel faintly in the background yelling before i fell into a deep sleep.

"Laya"  a voice called. I opened my eyes , the room was white , very bright. I stood up.

I looked around to see my grandma behind me. I smiled , she looked so peaceful , so happy. She had been sick for a while , only rod knew about her health conditions.

She smiled. "I know your upset pookie" she said. I smiled at the name she called me. That was my dad's nickname , im lil pookie.

"Why you had to leave me?" I said walking to her , she sighed and looked down. "It was my time... you will be fine , im always here with you" she said.

Tears flowed down my face , she touched my cheek . All my pain and worry seemed to fade away as she touched me.

"Now go back down there... kel is waiting" she said pointing behind me , i was confused i didnt get the chance to tell her about kel.

I turned back to her , "i love you" i said. She smiled, "i love you too" she said and she faded away.

My heart hurts , but she will always be there.

My eyes fluttered open , i turned to see kel sleep. He had his hand in mine. I looked out the window to see my mom talking to the doctors.

I squeezed kel's hand , he raised up fast. His eyes were bloodshot red. I smiled at him. "Bae what happened" i said

"You fainted..." he said , I chuckled. "Im sorry you had to see that" i said.

"Baby it don't matter , all that matters is that your alright. Your getting discharged, but the doctors said to keep a close eye on you" he said , i nodded and raised up.

My mom walked in with my clothes. She smiled faintly. "Hey babygirl" she said rubbing my back

I hugged her tightly, grandma gee was the only person i had left from my dad's side. Everyone else i don't know.

They helped me off the bed and into the bathroom.

I turned around to see they were still standing at the door. "Guy's im fine" i said laughing closing the door.

I slipped on my leggings and kels hoodie that he gave me on our second date. I had to get my nigga's hoodie.

I walked out the bathroom, mama was outside and kel was there with my purse. I grabbed it from him and hugged him. "Thanks for being here" i said in his ear.

He rubbed my back , "you my future wife , of course" he said. I smiled and pulled away.

"Ight , lets go home" i said grabbing his hand.

On the way home my mom went to the store , my mom went in which left me and kel in the car.

"Im sorry for your grandma bae" he said breaking the silence. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"Its alright, i talked to her" i said smiling , kel nodded and smiled. I put my head on his shoulder and once again felt all the pain and worry go away...

Just like how i felt with my grandma.

Hiiii loves 🥺💗 this a flop and i kno ive been away for some time😬 me sowyyy. But anotha update coming at y'all tomorrow 💙

Share
Comment
And
Vote loves 💜