0.2

alaya
i woke up to being shaken , "laya wake up" the voice said.

I opened my eyes to see my 4 year old baby cousin lucas. I sat up and looked down at him. "Wassup baby" i said grabbing him.

He rubbed his light green eyes. "I heard  the doorbwell" he said , I chuckled and picked him up. I took him back to his room and out him to sleep.

As i walked out the room i heard the doorbell ring again. I rolled my eyes and silently walked down the stairs. When i got to the door , i looked out the peephole. There stood rod.

I rolled my eyes , "what nigga" i spoke through the door. "Open the door lay...i just wanna talk" he said. I shook my head and opened the door.

"I dont want to have anything to do with you" i said , we made eye contact and his eyes were bloodshot red. I frowned , tears flowed down his face.

"Look i-I've been fucked up not being able to talk to you... you are a childhood friend... the love of my life... i cant take bein away from you" he said , i rolled my eyes. My eyes then began to water.

"You dont treat me like it , you fucked my head up ... ion wanna go back down that dark rode cause it wasn't delightful... ion think its ever gonna be like that again ... me and you" i said , at this point the nigga was begging and even got on his knees.

I stepped out and shut the door. "Rodrick get up" i said , he was still down there cryin. This nigga look like a bitch . I sighed.

"Im sorry , im really sorry. Sorry for the shit i put you through, sorry for cheatin , sorry for having these niggas and bitches clown you... im fucking sorry" he said.

I stood him up and hugged him.

"Rod your obviously high or drunk , lookin for pussy cause that dumb bitch that called my damn phone ain't giving you shit.... go back home to that bitch... leave me the fuck alone" i said pushing him away from me.

I was getting ready to turn around when the nigga grabbed my hair , i yelped in pain. "Rod let me go" i said trying not to yell.  He grabbed onto my neck and pushed me up against the wall.

"You gon be mines forever, dont ever think you not... the nigga that you with i will kill that nigga myself" he spat coldly.

I slapped him and pushed him away. I quickly ran into the house and shut and locked the door. He was now yelling, after 10 mins of him yelling he finally gave up and walked away.

I slid down the door and silently sat there. I thought about all the bad he did to me , him cheating on me , his friends lying on my name. I burst into tears , i felt so stupid and vulnerable.

I stood up and quickly but silently ran upstairs. I went into my room and locked my door. Thats when i lost it completely. I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Next morning.

I woke up to a knock on my door. "Baby , im taking lucas to the park ... breakfast is on the stove" my mom said from the other side.

I sighed and silently thanked her. I heard footsteps walking away. I sat up but quickly had to lay back down. "Shit" i groaned as i held my head. I slowly got out of bed and went over to run my shower.

I did my hygiene and took some aspirin for my headache. I slipped on some short and a hoodie and quickly threw on my slides. I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and went straight back to my room. My phone began to ring , i looked at it and that name "kel💙" lit up my phone.

I smiled and answered it. "Hey" i said , i heard kel chuckle " wassup ma... whatchu doin today" he said. I smiled at how warm and sweet his voice sounded. "Nun.. what about you?" I asked.

"Well i wanted to take you to the fair if you dont mind?" He said , inside i was screaming. "Yeah sure , that would be nice" i said. He chuckled. "Well imma come get you around 3 bae... be ready" he said.

I laughed , "i will... see you then" and with that we hung up. Hopefully today is a good day. Better then the other days...

HI BABIESSS !🤍 sorry for being slow this week has been very hectic 😭 ! But im backkk , this chapter was sum simple , crazyyy but not to crazy 🥴. Rod got a few issues goin on ! And remember this is just a book , in no way shape or form would roddy do this 😭💗. But imma have a new chapter for y'all tomorrow and comment some male rappers i should bring into the book 💋.