"OK OK, whatever! I don't expect you to legitimately trust me just because I popped up, out of nowhere like some sort of bad fanfiction written by 12-year-olds. Just allow me to show you that I am, trustable," Her [E/C] coloured orbs shone with confidence, begging to be given a chance.

Koichi gulped his saliva, inverting his gaze away from colliding the female's stare. His mind is thinking her deal over and over again as doubt is still clouding his decisions. Should he trust a stranger?....

".....Fine."

"Eh?" [Y/N] facelifted as excitement and relief started to take over her expression. Her grin started to spread like wildfire across her face.

The male scratched his non-itchy cheek with a finger only to continue his sentence. "But only after you proof that I can trust you!"

"Of course I will! I promise! A [Y/N]'s promise is brought to death!" The girl exclaimed as she reached her backpack and searched for something in it, leaving the poor confused Koichi to question what is she about to do. Apparently, she just took out a pen.

"Koichi, hand me over the map that Jotaro gave you"

"What- why?" Koichi arched an eyebrow towards the female, slightly widening his eyes. "Just give it, so I can mark the place that you can meet him," The girl replied simply as Koichi took the map out from his pocket, hesitantly giving it to [Y/N]. Her eyes gazed at the address where Jotaro, or most likely The Speedwagon Foundation, has marked on it, burying it in her mind-....for scientific reasons of course before circling a cafe nearby Giorno's dormitory.

"There you go," she said as she gave the map back to its owner. "Oh also, a couple of advice. One, don't lose this map, you will need it later to get your passport back. Two, uh- don't fuck up I guess" The female shrugged as Koichi scanned where she marked.

"Well, thanks... I guess," the male slightly bowed his head as a little thank while [Y/N] just nodded. " Alright, chop-chop! You need to go now before he leaves!" The female exclaimed before slipping something into his uniform pocket and shoved his to get going.

"Wh-"

"GOOD LUCK! WE WILL MEET AGAIN!! " [Y/N] waved cheerfully as Koichi just kept walking, thinking that he wouldn't want to meet someone crazier than a stand user again.

[[Y/N PoV]]

"Ok, one job that isn't actually my job is done. Now they should have some tourist pamphlet inside..." I muttered to myself as I stretched before walking into the airport.

"What a nice day indeed to butt in someone's life"

To be continued------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I had enough with my clownery wheeze

Quarantine and nothing better to do, plus you guys are blowing up my notification LMFAO

Will update again soon, don't worry.

Hopefully 

Alright as I promised in the last update, here are the doodle requests

Hotpants for BlackWidowSSK

And for ARandmPerson I'm afraid I can't show the real drawing cuz of the not 'PG-13' content, here's a lil doodle to give you a rough idea of what's going on in the drawing

The world is lacking Seme Johnny,  period.

And yeah I do consider myself more to an artist than a writer so feel free to check my Instagram, @scur_thejojokester, not like I have posted a lot of things on there.

yet lmao

Feel free to DM and remind me to upload again or maybe just casual chit-chatting cuz no thoughts, head empty wheeze

Also, feel free to drop your doodle requests here since it's my token of apology for being a clown.

Till next time.

-Scarlet