'Here are the rules! This is a match with no time limit. If you can get me to say 'I give up!' or beat me into a condition in which I am left completely helpless, you win, and we will leave you and your little friends alone. The same applies to you. Got it?' Shigaraki announced, a deadly tone in his annoying voice.

Y/N gave him a firm nod, before making eye contact with Shoto. The dual haired boy nodded, the slightest hint of fear on his otherwise calm and collected face. Y/N smiled softly to herself as she turned back to face her opponent. 'Three... two...' He attacked before he hit one, but to his surprise, the brunette wasn't there. 'I knew you would do that. Besides, you never mentioned anything about fighting fairly, did you?' Y/N gloated from behind.

'What is this? One minute you're a scared damsel in distress, the next you're a proud little jerk?' Shigaraki hissed, obviously confused. 'It's called an act, Shigaraki. I acted as though I was in need of desperate help, to stall for time. Clearly that worked better than I thought.' Y/N inclined her head and winked at Shoto.

'You wanted to know the difference between what a person calls a hero and what one calls a villain, didn't you?' Y/N taunted, blasting Shigaraki in the face with salt water from the shipwreck zone. Salt got into Shigaraki's eye, irritating him to no end. 'Well, chump, the difference between a hero and villain is simple, really. It's about perspective. While you guys use your quirks to obtain something for your selfish, self-centred reasons, we use our quirks to be of service.' Y/N hissed, catching her spear which Shoto threw at her, spinning it and landing a hit on Shigaraki's face, dislodging his mask. He growled with frustration, taking a risky swipe at Y/N's face.

'While you guys thrive and indulge in cruelty, we avoid it as much as we can.' Shigaraki charged at Y/N, who narrowed her dangerous silver eyes, focusing on Shigaraki's approaching figure. Just a split second before he touched Y/N, the young girl leapt upwards, using the villain's outstretched arm as a boost. Flipping in midair, Y/N swung her left leg over his shoulder, which gave her an advantage as she was basically hitching a piggyback ride from the dangerous villain. She forced the spear to his throat with one hand and caught both of his flailing wrists with the other.

'You've got a great quirk, to be honest. And you're strong. But you're awfully slow and clumsy. You haven't had a full-blown fight in a while, have you? Relying on your goons too much? Or just in need of a workout?' Y/N gripped his wrists tighter, preventing his hands from making contact with her skin.

'Y/N! Catch!' Momo threw a thick, sturdy rope in Y/N's direction. Letting go of the spear and catching the rope, Y/N gritted her teeth with concentration as she bound Shigaraki's wrists together. After making sure that the ropes were tight enough and would retrain the villain for a fair period of time, Y/N forced the villain onto the ground and clambered off. 'I hate you, Shigaraki. Deeply. People like you are part of the reason I don't have a mother.'

Y/N's eyes burned with pure hatred. Shoto had never seen this side of her. To be very honest, she scared him a little. Her smouldering silver orbs turned onto the spectators. 'What are you guys doing? Don't just stand there!' She snapped, glaring at everyone, them flinching when her harsh gaze turned onto them. 'Shoto, I need your help to trap this guy.' Y/N held out her free hand and a wave of water crashed over both Y/N and the villain, forming a cage around the villain. 'The rest of you, deal with bird brain over there.' She ordered, the others hurrying off before they pissed Y/N off even more.

'Freeze this for me, please. I'd be awfully slow if I did it instead.' Y/N gestured at the liquid cage that Shigaraki was angrily kicking at. Shoto complied, touching his right hand to the cold liquid and turning it to sturdy ice. 'Thanks.' Y/N smiled rather tiredly, pulling him in for a hug. However, something about her smile was off. It was as though Y/N was masking something underneath it. It looked... forced.