Chapter 1.

(A/N: trigger warning sexual assualt)

Cathrine took a breath as she walked into her new school...her froster parents did it to isolate her from her friends and her past life because they don't think she should be happy. She went to her locker and she got her stuff until she was pushed by some just saying "what up Mute freak..." she sighed thinking of course her froster brother told everyone she was a mute now no one is going to be her friend. She dropped her things when they pushed her against the lockers and she goes to picks up her stuff. The goth girl looks over to see the new girl being bullied she walked over with a smile and started helping the girl saying "hello..." The blonde looked up to see a goth girl and gave her a weak smile as in saying "hello" Lydia nods saying "ahhh don't talk much..." she pulls out a note book writing down

hey...I'm Lydia.

the Cathrine took the note book from the girl writing

I'm Catherine

Lydia smiled saying "I like that Cathrine I liked that it's pretty..." The blonde blushed a little writing.

thanks my mom named me after a closed family friend of her's. But I go by Cat if you want to call me that.

The goth smiled and said "okay Cat I'm assuming your new let me see you schedule." that is when her foster brother saying "hey looked the goth freak is hanging out with the mute freak...." That is when Lydia gave Brad the death glared that BeeJ would be proud of her saying "you know what Brad why don't you go suck it and pick on someone your own size." That is when the foster brother eyes widen and back away scared. The Blonde let out a giggled and covered her mouth shocked she never seen anyone stand up to her brother and scare him away. Lydia rolled her eyes saying "what an asshole..." The Blonde wrote down "he's my foster brother..." Lydia nodded saying "well he still an asshole, anyways here..." Lydia looked at the blondes schedule saying "ahhh it looks like we have all the same classes so I can show you around." Cat smiled writing down on the note book...

Thank you Lydia

The goth smiled saying "hey anything I know what it like to be an outcast..." The rest of the day was boring other then the fact that the blonde might have made a friend the goth girl smiled and said " you know what would be easier for us to communicate if I got you a dry erase broad... I'll have one for you tomorrow how does that..." the blonde nodded and wrote in the note book

thank you Lydia for everything

Cathrine walked away kinda smiling until she got home lets just say she payed for her new friend action. As soon as she got on she was forced down on the bed and assaulted by her. and it was the worse one yet, him telling her that Lydia wasn't really her friend... which was a life of course

At the Maitland/Deetz

Barbara was sitting on the couch reading the book she just found out she was pregnant and she hadn't told anyone yet especially her husband and her boyfriend Beetlejuice...The demon popped up behind her wrapping his arms around her neck saying in her ear "hey Babs..." Barbara looks up saying "Hey Beetlejuice.." He kisses her on the head then saying impatiently "so do you know anything yet????" He gently patted her stomach and she laughed saying "wow you are impatient aren't you..." she got up and closed her book setting it down saying "I'm not saying anything until Adam get's here..." She smiled turning away and the demon teleported in front of her saying "wait what was that tiny smile??? Wait if it didn't work you would tell me it didn't work???" the Demon smile saying "Babs now did it work are you pregnant...and if you don't say anything I will know it worked." Barbara laughed saying "Beetlejuice..." He groaned saying "come on Babs he or she is my baby too...I want to know..." That is when Lydia came into the attic saying "what do you want to know...." Barbara laughed saying "it's nothing dear...how was school???" Lydia smiled saying"oh it was fine there this new girl at school and she seemed very nice but she doesn't talk much...sooo I was wondering if BJ could get me a dry ease board for her???" Barbara smiled saying "awww sweetie that is so sweet..." BJ made a puking noise saying "wait is she hot????" The goth blushed and said "she is a little cute..." BJ smiled and said in a teasing tone "ooooo does someone has a crushed?????" The girl rolled her eyes saying "I'm out of here just let me know when you summon me the thing I asked for." With that Lydia walked out of the attic and the demon wrapped his arm around her waist saying "Babs please...I want to know did it work.." She giggled turning around and said "no you need to be a patience Demon until Adam get back from the Netherworld..." BJ sighed saying "But whyyyyyyyyyy Babs..." He squeezed her tighter as she giggles saying "BeeJ..." That is when Adam came through the door and the demon got excited saying "Hey he's here can you tell me know..." Adam rolled his eyes saying "great to see you too Beetlejuice..." Barbara laughed getting out of the demon arms kissing her husband saying "hey how was your day..." Adam rolled his eye mumbling "Long...you know the only reason I took the job in the netherworld was because dummy over there left an opening..." The demon smirked saying "what that bitch had to die I'm sorry...Also you don't have to work down there Ms. A can handle it...which mean more time with you my sexy sexy Adam..." the demon walked over smacking his ass. Then looked at Barbara saying "Don't worry Babs there enough of me to go around..." The ghost mom giggled saying "don't worry BeeJ I'm not Jealous..." She laughed saying "any who...BeeJ was just begging to tell him if it work or not..." The ghost mom was smirking and the husband eyes widen getting a goofy smile on and BJ looked between the two confused saying "okay okay I don't speak that husband and wife thing that you too have come on Babs are you pregnant or not..." The ghost mom laughed saying "yes BeeJ it worked I'm pregnant..." the demon the got a big smile and his face spinning the ghost mom around saying "we're pregnant!!!!" The ghost mom laughed as the demon spin her around but was going through her mind at the moment was whatever happened to there other daughter Cathrine. The demon notice his Babs mind was else where but he didn't want to ruined the moment so he was going to talk to her about it later.