✨🔪 throw up and cuddles ✨🔪

How did this happen?

He doesn't just get sick - joe isn't one for germs and if he does happen to fall sick he's normally already taken care of it before the sickness could actually take place on his immune system, but this one was bad.

Really bad.

He was throwing up, he was running a high fever and was shivering. It could be the flu, he had the symptoms so that would explain everything, after a quick check up with the doctor it was confirmed that joe did in fact have the flu, which leaves up to another problem.

Who would take care of him? He couldn't do it, no he was far to sick and weak to get out of bed so he texted his girlfriend and asked if she could come over and take care of him.

Only 30 minutes go by before (y/n) arrives at Joe's apartment with opens the door with a bit of a struggle since she's holding a pot of chicken noodle soup but she eventually gets it open and enters his apartment

"Joe I'm here," she calls out as softly as she could. She didn't wanna be to loud just incase he had a headache.

"Thank you for coming over," joe says appearing just inches from her.

He looked worst for wear, he wore a thin plaid t-shirt that was unbuttoned some, a thick blanket was wrapped around his shoulders and he looked as if he didn't know whether he was hot or cold, he wore plain gray sweats and the outline of his cock could be seen but now was not the time to be thinking about her boyfriends cock, no he was sick and he needed her, not as his normally horny girlfriend but as his caring sweet caretaker girlfriend.

"I've brought the soup," she says gesturing over to the large silver pot.

I smile, "Thank you love."

"You should really be back in your bed," she tells me but I can't seem to focus on her words.
Is that vanilla bean perfume you're wearing (y/n) and all for me. You know that's my favorite perfume on you, I smile at the thought of you wearing it for me that I had zoned out to stuck up in my own thoughts to notice you calling out to me.

"Joe? Joe, babe you alright?!"

I snap from out of my thoughts quickly, I open my mouth ready to respond only to sneeze. God I must look such a mess right now, "Yes." I reply in a hourse tone.

"Go lay down I'll be with you shortly." You tell me and I nod heading for the couch.

"What are you doing?" You ask me with a head tilt, you looked so confused but didn't you tell me to just lay down - not even seconds ago.

"Going to lay down," I reply my throat was really sore and my limbs felt as if they would fall right off of me. I should really be lying down right now.

"I meant your bed not the couch." You laugh at me as if I were a child. Oh silly you - you thought I didn't know what you meant of course I did but I didn't want you to carry a hot bowl of soup that far, knowing you you might just fall in the hallways by accident and I couldn't have you injured, not one my watch not if I could help it or even stop it. So I chose a close enough place for you and I to rest. You wouldn't have to travel such a long distance to bring me the soup and wouldn't be injured in the process.

"I didn't want you making such a long trip with the soup," I pout like a child almost as if I had been scolded for doing something I know I shouldn't have done. Your face softens up, I'm so sweet aren't I, that is what you are thinking isn't it.

"Alright than, go lay down I'll be there soon with the soup."

I follow your directions. I would listen to anything you asked of me (y/n). I sit on the couch turning the tv on to your favorite show, Ridiculousness - I have no clue what you see in this show but it brings a smile to your face and that brings a smile to mine just simply seeing you happy and smiling. I turn the volume down to a low setting, waiting for your return.

Not even seconds later you appear with two bowls in hand. "I hope you don't mind I took some as well, I know how much you need it but i haven't eaten yet -"

"I don't mind. Eat as much of it as you like, you did make a big pot so I'd be happy to share with you." I cut off your small rant. You haven't eaten all day - that's just how you are sometimes you're always so forgetful even on the simplest of things.

We eat in silence for 15 minutes and once we're done with our bowls you collect them and put them in the sink soaking them in warm water with soap in them. You come back quickly and sit back in your place, your perfume smelled really good on you and I can't help but want to smell it much closer. No matter how stuffed up my nose was I would clear it's passage ways just to smell your scent, I sniff deeply knowing that I'm only clogging my nose up more but I can breathe- if not only for a few second. I lay my head down gently on your shoulder and inhale your scent. You smell so good I could breath you in forever.

That's how we stay for the rest of the evening. Cuddled up on the couch watching old repeating episodes of your favorite tv show- ridiculousness, you would occasionally get up to get us something to drink or get us some more soup every few hours, you'll always bring back a small snack for you and I. It wasn't until night time that you grasped the blankets from my bedroom along with some pillows that I realized what you were doing.

You were nesting me, well creating a nest of sorts out of my blankets and pillows for me on the couch. I hadn't even noticed I had fallen asleep until my eyes opened suddenly up in the middle of the night, I was wide awake. The tv was still on the volume even lower almost unexisting and you were pressed up against my side sleeping.

You looked so beautiful. I wrap my arms around your waist pulling you in close and you seemed content with my actions because you smuggled deeper into my side, your eye lids flickered some but other than that you remained unmoving gentle breaths of air escaping past your parted lips. So beautiful. I wrap my arms tighter around you and close my eyes happy with how today turned out.