This wasn't the first time she had done some sneaky shit like this. A couple months after we met she would always flirt and smile in other niggas faces when she was around me and I would see it jus as clear as daylight but I would never say anything in front anybody cause I didn't want people in our business and I felt like I didn't wanna embarrass myself or Krystal around other people so I just waited till we got home.

This was some sneaky low key shit she had done countless times while we were together and honestly I was getting tired of her and her creepy deceitful ways and especially how she been treating me. It seemed like we were both on different pages in our lives and I was ready to move on to something bigger and more comfortably natural and honestly someone much better than Krystal.

" You were still sleeping when he called you earlier and 10 or 15 minutes after you called he just showed up so I just let him in since I was already up cooking breakfast anyway Kody. It's not dat big of a deal really. " She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

" Oh so you know the nigga downstairs then huh .. is that what you tryna tell me ? " I asked as I looked up at her.

" No I don't but I figured he was somebody coming to see you so I figured I'd just keep him company till you woke up. " She said lowly rolling her eyes.

" Well if you knew he came to MY house to see ME then why would you not wake me up outta my sleep regardless if you're my girl or not ? " I slightly yelled at her as I balled up my hand trying to stay calm.

She paced back and forth in frustration as she tried to get her point across. It was obvious that she was tired of me interrogating her and I was tired of it my damn self honestly.

I sat back down on the bed as I looked up at Krystal starring at her in anger

I sniffed and rubbed my hands together

" You know what Krystal ? "

" What Kody ? "

" You can pack up every last fucking thing you got in this house and get the fuck out as soon as possible. "

" Wait .. what you the hell you mean you want me to leave ? "

" Just what the fuck I meant Krystal get the hell out."

Trevor was still waiting on me downstairs but right now I didn't care about that all I wanted to do was get Krystal out my fucking house. I was sick of her and all her shit. She was irritating as hell anyway.

Krystal stomped over to the closet mad as hell as she got her suitcases and bags out and started packing up everything she had and everything she ever bought to my house. I didn't have time to sit and watch her so I went back downstairs where Trevor was to see why he wanted to see me.

" Wassgood my bro , my bad to keep you waiting so long and shit but I had a lil situation wit my girl and I had to deal wit that but that's over with now so uh what brings by here ? " I asked as I sat at the island with him.

" Well it's uh funny you say that cause uh we been on hold lately and with you being in the hospital and shit we been slow with the back and forth of getting the product on the streets. " He said taking a sip of his orange juice.

" Well yeah I mean I just got out the hospital like yesterday and plus my homeboy got some shit he been dealing with so with all due respect , yeah we gone be slow for a lil minute. " I told him.

" Ya homeboy .. you mean ya boy Priest right ? " He asked taking another sip of his juice.

" H-how'd you know bout him ? " I asked confused as hell.

He laughed at my question as I started fixing my breakfast. He took another sip of his juice and started telling me about how he knew about Priest.

" Well one of my guys had been watching ya boy while he was out here for a lil minute and once I knew he flew back to Atlanta of course we followed and we chopped it up and had a lil conversation and let's just say he agreed to be apart of the squad. "

" Wait .. you tripping right ? " I asked taking a sip of my coffee.

" You're welcome to call him after I leave if you don't believe me. " He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

" Nah we all good bro , I believe you. " I said as I reached over and dapped him up.

" Well it was nice chatting wit you bro and uh hit my line when y'all get y'all shit together and lemme know what y'all gone do

" Well it was nice chatting wit you bro and uh hit my line when y'all get y'all shit together and lemme know what y'all gone do. "

" Aight bro we'll talk soon. " I said walking him to the door.

I closed the door behind him and walked back in the
kitchen to the island  to finish my breakfast. As I was finishing my pancakes , I heard Krystal coming downstairs with her suitcases and bags and even though I was pissed at her I couldn't let her struggle with her shit so I offered to help her.

" Lemme help you." I offered.

She rolled her eyes at me.

" Why would you .. you want me  out YOUR house right so you can miss me wit dat being nice shit fa real. " She told me.

" It's the least I can do I don't wanna see you struggling and shit c'mon on now. " I said trying to reason with her.

She gave into my offer and I grabbed two of her bags and helped her carry them outside to her car. I felt bad for the way that I treated Krystal but we weren't seeing eye to eye or in sync anymore and it was time for us to move on from each other maybe for the better this time around and besides I regret how I went about it honestly and I should've handled the situation a whole lot different than I did.

We put the bags and suitcases in the trunk and I decided to talk to her.

" Look Krystal can we talk please ? "

" Why we already did when you told me to get out. "

" I-I didn't mean it like dat I promise I didn't , I was just upset and I wanna make things right between us and at least be on good terms wit you. " I told her as I swiftly grabbed her hand.

She took a deep breath and agreed to talk to me.

" Alright c'mon Kody. " She said as she grabbed my hand and led me back inside the house.

We went inside the house as we both walked towards the living room to sit on the couch then we proceeded to talk.