SenGen the first One shot

Hello there!!
In this book I'm going to write SenGen one shots and I hope that you like it.
This one shot will contain spoilers from the anime (episode 20-24 I think).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Gen POV~

"Since before I met you, I've been rather fond of you, Senku-chan" I said meanwhile I looked at the sky and smiled.

I looked at Senku-chan when he and the rest of the village worked hard to create the phone. I smiled to myself, it was satisfying to see Senku-chan so determined, but…

'I hoped to be close to him after what I said~' I sighed heavily.

"Gen what's wrong?" Suika came to me and asked curiously, I looked at her in surprise.

"Oh Suika-chan~ You don't have to worry about, everything okay~" I said, well I don't have to bother kids about this.

"But Suika-chan can I ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Of course you can!! You can rely Suika all the time!" She said and I smiled.

"If Senku-chan needs me, tell him that I went for a walk in the woods" I said.

"Okay!!" She said and already go.

I started walking into the woods to do a walk, for a mentalist like me to be around with too much science is too much. although the real reason I went was because I started to feel jealous. always that Senku-chan thinks about what to invent, the whole village is determined to help him and he barely notices me. he only notice me if he needs help from me and then he works hard for me, Well it's Senku-chan all he cares about is science and I don't think he has a place in his heart for someone else.

~Senku POV~

We and the rest of the village started working on making the phone It's a very long and hard job and I'm lucky to have more hands that help me, after making a round to see the progress I realized that we were at an excellent pace, I went back to the lab to see how many more steps we had left and I smiled.

"Well it's his time to work" I said "kukuku I'm going to work hkm hard".

I stopped for a moment and realized that I didn't saw Gen In a few minutes, I walked out of the lab and looked everywhere and didn't see him, I put my hand on the nape and felt confused, where does this mentalist go already? He sticks to me all the time.

"Oi Senku what's wrong?" Kohaku came to me.

"Did you saw Gen? I don't know where this bastard go" I said.

"Gen? Hmm… I didn't saw him too" she said "I'm surprised, he's always sticks to you".

"Senku! Gen told me tell you that if you look for him, he's in the woods!!" Suika comes to me with enthusiasm as usual.

"Why did he tell you this instead of telling me directly?" I asked.

"Suika doesn't know!!" She's said.

I thought for a second and decided I would go to the woods to look for him, he behaves strangely.

"I'll go look for him during this time, Suika you're in charge of the kingdom!" I said.

"Roger!" She said.

He behaves very suspiciously, I really hope he does not intend to betray us and return to Tsukasa's side, although I can't really understand it. well, I'm glad he's with us and he's a big help, he even organized a gift for me for my birthday and he alone understood my date.

"I've been rather fond of you Senku-chan" I remembered what he said and I blushed.

At that moment, after walking a little in the woods, I saw him standing by a lake that was there.

'Finally! What's this idiot doing here at all?' I thought to myself and then I saw water drops fall to the lake and my eyes open wide.

"Gen?" I called him out, he turned to me with tears in his eyes, I was shocked and blushed a bit, he's cute.

"Oh Senku-chan~ what are you doing here? taking a break?~" He wiped his tears with his sleeve and tease me like always. I put a serious expression on my face.

"Did you cry just now?" I asked him, he was surprised and smiled.

"Senku-chan you have to learn not to push your nose in things like that~" he said and become serious "but yes, I cried just now".

"It's really entertaining isn't it? A mentalist like me will cry" he smirked and had a sad look, It pissed me off.

"No, no matter if you're mentalist, you're still human!" I said, ew I started to act weird. His eyes were widened and he smiled softly.

"That's the reason why I love you so much, Senku-chan. Even though the only thing that you're into it is a science, you're still care about your friends" he said, he just confessed to me?

"But you know? I can't handle this anymore. I love you so much that I jealous when you're with the village! I'm the biggest garbage, isn't it?" He started to cry before of me, I could feel that he's hurt, he doesn't play himself to achieve anything, what I see right now is the true side of Gen.

"For a second I thought you're playing with me" I smirked and put my hand behind the back of my head "Gen, you're not the biggest garbage, It's natural to feel that way, I admit it makes me happy to hear that from you, I owe you a lot, You helped the science of science a lot and without you we wouldn't be where we are now, It makes me happy to have another pair of hands and a dirty mouth like you" I smiled devilishly.

"Huh!? This is terrible Senku-chan~" he said and I laughed.

"From the day you built a telescope for me and what you told me that night, I couldn't get it out of my head, I started to see you in a different way, I want to make up for you but we are currently in critical time to finish the phone before spring" I said, I moved toward him, and I put my hand on his cheek and brought my face close to him and he blushed. I put my lips to his lips, he was surprised but kissed me back. after the kiss, he put his hand on my shoulder and buried his head in my chest.

"This is not fair, Senku-chan~" he said and I smirked, I put my hand on his back and hugged him.

"To see such a side in you is like winning the lottery" I said, I hugged him for a few minutes there was silence between us during that time.

"Gen" I called his name and then I let go of the hug.

"I need you to work hard now" I said, his mouth opened and he was in shock.

"You're devil, Senku-chan!" He said and I smiled evilly.

I started coming back, after all, we don't have that long until spring, after we lower the kingdom of might, I'll tell him how I feel.

THE END💐