news

Moral betrayal
Sps moral support Pikachu_Lover_623 betrays sps code and is now paying for it. The sks take matters into their own hands by starting a trial for him and his 'peace treaty'. Why is this happening? Well This person insulted sinks and completely ignored their feelings. Though this is a sps problem not many of them really know and if they do not to the full extent. We discussed what the punishment should be and came up with... litter picking. At first we came up with sink service but this animal wasn't trustable with a sink. Because we don't trust them they'll be taking photographic evidence of the before and after. Whether or whether not they'll stay in sps as moral support is unclear as we haven't invited the rest of the sps council to talk. The discussion for the punishment is now over. And now we're going to tell the rest of sps so they can choose to get rid of pika or let them stay. This will be updated when that's finished goodbye.

Are we all bad?
Don't let others fool you into believing sks is a bunch of vsco girls (or boys) Or just a bunch of psychos. We're really not that bad we've haven't killed anyone (yet.) We just assault you if you ever harm a sink or fellow sps and sks members. The worst we've done is headbutt a persons kneecaps twist their ankles and slice them in half. The least we've done is punch someone in the tit and (or) kick them in the shin.

Growth rate
I believe we've been doing better than sps in terms of growth rate just today we've received many new members. And sps isn't doing so hot. Our growth rate skyrocketed from 2 sad sps members in need of new entertainment to many sps members and outsiders who've never heard of a sps sink protection service.