The pretty country girl

Rick was running through the field to get to the Greene's farm. Maggie called out to are father. Rick finally made it to the house and he was crying so beth and maggie and also hershel put Carl on the bed. Then maggie went to find lori and the rest of rick's group. So finally maggie got lori. and the rest of the group drove the RV to the Greene's farm. Then that was the first time I saw Daryl. Daryl just looked at me. And I just looked at him. Then he smiled at me and I smiled back. It started to get dark so I let Daryl sleep in my room and let the others sleep in the living room just for the night. Tommorw the group will have to sleep outside. Do I just played the piano and sang my mothers fav song. " you gotta hold on hold on baby gotta hold on take my hand standing right here gotta hold on you gotta hold on." Daryl just looked at me like I was happy that this has happened but I just wanted to make the other get in to a better mood. The next morning my father did the operation on Carl and Daryl wanted to go out looking for Sophia so I when with him and Daryl didn't want me to but I said, I was a big girl and I can take care of my self.

DARYL'S POV
When Beth said she wanted to help me look for Sophia I was surprised because I just thought that Beth was a little baby and she was just scared of everything but I know now that she is one strong person but I have never seen Beth kill walkers before so I'm still think that she is just a little girl.

2 minutes later me and Daryl when to look in the woods first. But then Daryl and Beth slipped off a Clift and a arrow went through Daryl and Beth broke her leg. So Daryl pulled out the arrow and then told Beth to get on his back so he can carry her back up the Clift. But then daryl almost slipped again. But he climbed up and then he put Beth on the ground and just looked at her leg and then just put her back on his back and walked back to the farm.

BETH'S POV
When me and Daryl slipped off that Clift I was scared but at least Daryl grabbed me and I didn't get hurt that bad but I felt bad for Daryl but he said he as ok. So I just left him be. Bit we made it back home ok.