Only Yours (Ariana Grande) Part 2

Y/N's POV

I woke up from the sun lights shining through the window of Ari and I's bedroom. Groaning from th stiffness I felt on my left arm, I turned to look what cause it. I found my beautiful fiancé laying her head on my arm while her arms and legs were wrapped around me as well. I smiled unknowingly at the goddess in front of me. I thread my fingers through her soft hair gently, so as to not wake her up. I'm aware it's already late in the morning and I'm late for work, but who cares? I'm going to spend some time with my wife-to-be.

What Ari said last night struck me hard, really. I knew I'm taking too much time for work and all I've been doing was work and I've neglected my pregnant fiancé. I feel bad, really bad now that she voiced out her feelings to me. To think that she would accuse me of cheating was absurd, but I ain't gonna blame her. That bitch of a secretary of her mother kept approaching me that her perfume get stuck with me.

I sighed and tucked a loose hair behind Ari's ear and gently caressed her cheek. "I love you." I smiled again. I stayed watching her sleep when a thought came into mind. 'I'll make her breakfast and take her out on a date. Right!'

I carefully slipped myself out of Ari's hold and replaced myself with my pillow before kissing her forehead softly and went downstairs to the kitchen, not bothering to wear a shirt or even my boxers.

"Now what should I make?" I told myself as I rubbed my chin. "Hmm... How about blueberry pancakes? Yeah... Blueberry pancakes and some cut up fruits." I talked to myself like I wasn't insane, not that I was. Anyways, I grabbed the apron and wear it before preparing a pancake batter and getting the blueberries and some other fruits Ari likes from the fridge.

I was plating Ari's breakfast and placed the plate on the kitchen island counter when I heard a gasped from behind me. Turning around my head around, I found my beautiful pregnant fiancé staring at my bum with a flushed face. She's wearing one of my oversized Iron Man shirts and her panties.

"Like what you see, baby doll?" I smirked and shake my booty a bit in front of her. She cleared her throat and avert her eyes from my bum and looked at me face to face.

"Why are you in just..." she looked me up and down before her eyes landing on mine. "... In just... That." she said pointing her fingers towards my outfit, still her face flushed.

I looked myself up and shrugged my shoulders. "Doesn't have time to dress up. Anyways, good morning gorgeous." I replied as I approached her and pecked her lips before rubbing her belly gently, bending a bit to plant a kiss on it. "And good morning little one." I spoke to our baby before standing up straight again.

"Good morning to you too..." she said as I went behind her and hugged her from behind.

"I made you breakfast, baby doll." I said, kissing her cheek before ushering her towards the stool and helping her to sit up.

"Thank you, love." she replied and kissed my cheek before she started eating her food.

Ariana's POV

I started eating my food that Y/N made when I wondered why she's still here. I looked at her as she eat her own food with a smile.

"Baby. You do know you're already late for work, right?"

"Yeah, I know." she replied nonchalantly. I raised an eyebrow.

"You seem like you don't care that you're late Y/N. Mom's gonna have your cute ass for being late." I replied as I swallow a piece of blueberry pancake.

Y/N looked at me and smiled widely. "Yes, I don't. Because today, I'm going to spend my time with you." she said as I looked at her surprised.

"Seriously!?" I exclaimed.

Y/N nodded her head as she finished her food. "In fact, I'm going to a take the rest of the week off and spend it with you and our little bean."

I stared at Y/N, not believing what I just hard. These past few weeks she has been very busy with work and now she's taking a day off? I smiled widely at her and squealed. I jumped off from the bar stool and quickly hugged her tightly.

" Oh my gods! For real? I'm so happy!!" I exclaimed and started crying again as I hug her. 'Damn pregnancy hormones, making me all emotional'.

"Baby doll, why are you crying?" Y/N asked as he hugged me back and rubbed my back, trying to calm me down but my tears just kept coming. I'm honestly happy she's gonna be spending time with me after weeks.

I pulled my face away from her chest and looked up at her. She wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"It's just that... You're so busy, always working and coming home late. Now, you're going to take a time off from work that it makes me happy. So happy you're going to spend time with me. It's been weeks since we last been together for just a day." I said sniffling as I buried my face to her chest again.

" Aww baby doll, I'm sorry that I'm very busy and been neglecting you. It won't happen again, Ari. I promise." she said through my hair as I felt her inhaled deeply, her hands kept rubbing my back.

We stayed like that for awhile when I decided to ask the one question that's been really bugging me.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, baby doll?"

"Were you cheating on me?" I asked with seriousness laced on my voice as I again looked up at her. She looked down on me, looking straight into my eyes.

"No, I would never." she kissed my forehead softly.

"Then what's that perfume I could smell from your clothes?" I rest my cheek on her chest, hearing her beating heart.

"It's from your mother's secretary. She was all over on me whenever I'm at the office." she replied and I quickly pulled away and looked at her with widen eyes and my teeth gritting.

"WHAT!? ALL OVER YOU??" I yelled.

Y/N pulled me back to her embrace and chuckled, rubbing my arm soothingly. "Baby doll, nothing happened. She's just really clingy to me. I've told her many times that I have you and I tell you, the girl doesn't understand it." she chuckled.
"Maybe if you're the one who tell her that, she'll stop flirting with me."

"You bet! I'm going to drill into that bitch's pea sized brain that you're mine, and only mine!"

Y/N chuckled and lift my chin up then kisses me lovingly.
"Yeah, baby doll. Only Yours."