FOREWORD

I would talk your ears off literally about anything except my feelings. I would talk about things but not about the certain things.

Certain things that make me love you more.

Certain things that I adore.

Certain things that annoy me that sometimes I can't ignore.

Certain things that will never make me walk out the door.

But before these, there's something more that I value.

and that is You.

--

In all honesty, I never thought I would do something like this. It's not that writing is not my thing, but doing cheesy stuff surely is not. You are very much aware of that, right?

I don't know.

Today is your day and I don't know how could I make it any special now that we are in this kind of crisis. In this kind of situation.

I have come to all sorts of ideas I could come up with, and I don't think any of them would be possible now that we are not only far from each other, but simply because I can't see you nor give you something personally as of the moment. And you know very well that I also don't like giving something I know I've already given, right?

I want to give you something more and different from a long message. It's too overrated. But how? It's been a question for days, until I thought of this one. I just thought this would be new.

And to tell you honestly, I am not prepared.

I don't think that this could be good enough to be considered as a gift, but I put all of my heart into these. And maybe some mind. I don't also think that this could be considered as a well-thought writings for this is all about my feelings.

God knows how much I love writing, (but not as much as I love you) though I am not really confident with my skills. And sometimes I just do not have the drive to write.

But now that this one's for you, I think I've found a light.

A light to guide me with this one. An inspiration to write numerous proses and get them done.

I am no writer. I am no poet.

But let me write you poems.

--

NOTE:

This book is strictly dedicated to the woman I love the most. This might contain all sorts of my appreciation context that I wrote with all of my heart.

Kindly expect typographical and grammatical errors. I wrote this using some of my knowledge to convey a lot of metaphor. Please bear with my language.

This is to express how great of a thing that the woman I love was born into this world.

To the girl I love,

Catherine, this is for you. I hope you know how much worth loving and how worthy of a person you are. You deserve every nicest thing in this world, and I may not be one of them, this one may not be one of them, but I hope you know that you are not just worth of a paragraph. You deserve a lot of books filled with poems of adoration about you.

ERI