Chapter 1

Katsuki was rude. That was evident in the way he addressed his classmates and yelled at them with snarky remarks as soon as he stepped into class. Shouting profanities left and right, only being understood by a small group of people that proclaimed it was "the Bakugo language" and that he didn't mean it. Iida was constantly scolding the boy robotically as he continued with his angry streak.

"Hey Bakubro, wanna go to the movies later?" Kirishima inquired politely with the friendly beam of a smile. The other members of the 'Bakusquad' gathered around him with approving noises. The champagne haired male only produced a sound of annoyance, "tsk".

Katsuki turned to head to his desk by the window, where the sunshine reached his pale skin at such a pleasant angle that he seemed to glow. Bakugo knew this and also knew that his said "bro" had a crush on him, with the, not so subtle, glances aimed at him. Although personally, he would never choose him as a lover.

Yes, Katsuki Bakugo was gay. He had known for a while, ever since... ring ring.

His thoughts were interrupted by the bell and a yellow sleeping bag crawling into the classroom. From this emerged a drowsy looking man with long hair and stubble. His outfit consisted of a beige scarf and a black long sleeved shirt, as well as black pants and black boots.

"Good morning students, today we have a new student, please welcome Izuku Midoriya." Aizawa, the teacher announced with a bored voice.

In walked a tall teen with dark green hair and a cheery smile. Freckles adorned his cheeks and his large emerald eyes captured the attention of everyone. The eyes held so much glee, it felt as if the sun had blessed the classroom with its presence.

All the teens stared in awe at the bulging muscles that made up his arms and legs and pushed through the material of the school's uniform.

Katsuki, however, stared for a completely different reason, and his intentions were probably heard by said male as jade eyes met ruby, the gaze intense and rendering the lean boy helpless in the expanse of those deep pools.

Then Midoriya began to speak, eyes never leaving Bakugo's, as if he was explicitly talking to him, "Hello, my name, as previously stated, is Izuku Midoriya and I recently transferred from the district next to this one. I hope we get along well and I look forward to working with you in the future, as well."

Suddenly questions began to be thrown around the room and seeing as the teacher had reverted back into his yellow cocoon, the greenette welcomed the questions and was disposed to answer them.

Then a navy haired boy stood up and began proclaiming that questions should come one by one and directing the students to ask their inquiries. He understood the excitement as not many could enter the hero course and especially not half way through the semester.

First question that was asked came from a small girl with brown hair and pink cheeks, "What is your quirk? Did you get in through recommendations?"

The male chuckled slightly at the questions and glanced her way briefly, "And who might you be?"

"Oh of course, sorry, my name is Ochaco Uraraka." She replied with a small blush appearing on her round face.

"Okay well Uraraka," his gaze left her and returned to the quiet male that people no longer paid mind to as he was being unusually quiet. "I am quirkless, and I did not get in through recommendation, I took the UA test."

This statement created gasps to erupt throughout the room, everyone emitting some sort of astounded noise except for the explosive blond who was forced to maintain eye contact with the taller male at the front of the class.