I put my bag down on the chair by the window and took out some pajamas so I could take a shower. I found some underwear and my pajamas then walked to the bathroom to start my shower.

I hopped in the shower letting the water caress my head and body as I thought about the day I gave Faith those red and white roses and how her smile was just so bright and it lit up the room

I hopped in the shower letting the water caress my head and body as I thought about the day I gave Faith those red and white roses and how her smile was just so bright and it lit up the room. She always knew that I cared about her ever since we were little kids but that was just on a friendship/best friend type level , little did she know , I wanted more than that. I always have. I wanted her all to myself and most importantly I wanted her to be my girlfriend and that was without doubt or question in mind.

Snapping myself out of my own thoughts nearly a hour later , I turned the shower off and got out the shower then grabbed a towel to dry off. I wrapped it around my body as I brushed my teeth. After that , I put my underwear and pajamas on getting ready for bed.

It was still early so I decided to go out on the balcony of the room to smoke a blunt and let my thoughts take over for a little while till I got sleepy.

I walked out to the balcony and I sit down taking in the atmosphere and the amazing view overlooking the city and all the buildings lit up at night

I walked out to the balcony and I sit down taking in the atmosphere and the amazing view overlooking the city and all the buildings lit up at night. I pulled out my blunt and my lighter as I put the blunt in my mouth and lighted it up as I took 2 puffs from it.

As I laid the blunt down for a minute , I heard my phone ringing inside the room so I got up from the chair and went back inside to go get it. I grabbed it and looked to see who it was and it was Kody calling so I picked up to see what he wanted.
Phone Convo
Kody💸🔌: wassup my nigga ?

Priest🔌: wassgood nigga how you holding up ?

Kody💸🔌: ah nigga you know I'm hanging in dere for the most part tryna get back on my feet and start back making this money

Priest🔌: I feel you bro same here I'm ready to get back on there too my nigga

Kody💸🔌: when you think you gone be back bro ?

Priest🔌: bro I'm not coming back out here without Faith my nigga I just can't

Kody💸🔌: hol on what you mean bro ?