Chapter 9

.Log P.O.V.

Had I messed up?

Mitsukis dealing with his new emotions and everything. Am I making it worse.

I want to protect him. Like I always do. But was it me who hurt me now?

"I'll speak to Kia. Of course I've never seen her act like that. But, I have never seen Mitsuki like this either." I said looking at Mitsukis team leader,Konohamaru.

"Thankyou." He said turning to look at Mitsuki. "I don't want to see him hurt."

"Hey umm. Mitsuki brother." Called a small blonde child.

"Log" I told him.

"Right I knew that. Log." He said smiling.

'What an idiot..' I thought...

"Are there things Mitsuki likes? Or dislikes?  Ya know besides Kia..." He said, muttering the last part.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I-I just wanna know.." He said.

"Aren't you his friend shouldn't you know?" I asked him.

"Mitsuki isn't the most open person." Sasukes child said. The one with glasses and short hair.

I forgot their names..

"Well he does seem to be becoming more open." Konohamaru said still looking at him.

"Mitsuki likes Strawberry milkshakes.
  And cats." I told the blonde one.

Thanks! And dislikes?" He asked.

"He dislikes puppets" I told him.

"Puppets?"

"He hates them" I said.

"Last time he saw a puppet was three months ago. Let's just say a man lost a hand and his job. Because he lost his hand..." Karin said smiling at the memory.

"Why are you smiling at that" I asked her.

"Good times" She replied smiling and nodding her head.

It really wasn't long I'm sorry.
But it's an update :)

*QUESTION*

What's your favourite flavour of milkshake?
(Or any drink if you can't drink milk?)

-My answer-

My favourite is vanilla ,

but not a bad milkshake a good one where you can actually taste the vanilla.

Thankyou for reading. Please leave your question answer in the comment part.

Thankyou all stay healthy!
:)